I Like Serene and Quiet Places

If anyone were kind enough to tell me the name of a tree with fruits like these, I'd be grateful. I tried searching online for it to no avail. When I read books with descriptions of crisp autumn leaves and winter chills, I can only imagine them...
5
|
I remember the house well. I would often sit in that rattan chair by the side door, the one closest to the well outside. Mom had placed a huge wok over the well so that we would not fall over and drown. I never liked the chicken coop that was built....
8
|
I love this dock. It always beckons me to come sit awhile.
19
|
Columns of the Great Hypostyle Hall of the Temple of Amun in the Karnak Temple Complex, Luxor.
1
|
I went to a remote place near the sea for 2 days with a friend and his family. There was no phone coverage or internet connection for 2 days, and everyone was forced to keep their phones aside. I don't know about them, but i loved it. Didn'...
3
|
Where do you go to find a place to sit and be by your self when you can not get out. Where does your mind go, and what do you think about.
4
|
Buddhist Monastery... There is a Buddhist monastery a few kilometers away from where I live. I decided to go visit it one day. I am not a Buddhist, nor have I ever been, but that doesn't mean that I can't visit a mona...
0
|

I Like Serene and Quiet Places
Categories: Hobbies

I Like Serene and Quiet Places | Similar Worlds