I Feel That I Don't Deserve Love

I feel like maybe I'm supposed to be alone

I'm just not cut out for dating or relationships. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm f%*#ing disgusting to look at, tall like an ogre, I have health issues that make me tired all the time (who wants to be with someone like that?), I'm dumb, uneducated, I can't have kids, I am not rich, I'm from a poor family, I'm not witty or clever or cute.

I like someone right now which sucks, because I'm fresh out of a 4 year relationship. The new guy is way out of my league, but he says he likes me too (god only knows why). I think it would be best if I just stay friends with him. He deserves a hell of a lot better than me.
John01 · M
Come on dear, you're being very hard on yourself, that's all.
HatterM · 46-50, M
Low self esteem, really, really tough one to crack, I found.
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
You are being too hard on yourself and just ended an engagement. It’s okay to be alone for awhile.
Don't think like that you deserve to be happy and be in a good relationship just like anyone else
DrWatson · 61-69, M
When I was dating, one characteristic that would turn me off about a woman would be self-loathing. NOT being poor, uneducated, having poor health, etc.

You could be setting yourself up for a self-fulfilling prophecy here.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@338282,DrWatson] it is what it is. 🥺
Nobody is perfect and you don't see yourself as others do. If you're fresh out of a relationship, it's normal to underestimate yourself for a while. However, if the new guy likes you and this is what you really want, forget about what you *think* you deserve, and go for it.
heavyone2 · 56-60, M
Don't be so hard on yourself , go have a lil fun!
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
I always thought you were pretty😕
Huckleberry42 · 41-45, M
Happy that someone has mutual interest with you. You deserve it
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@913615,Huckleberry42] Idk
AussieWhisperer · 100+, M
confidence in who you are = 90% of a relationship.

STOP putting yourself down

Silly boys rate girls by " dumb, uneducated, I can't have kids, I am not rich, I'm not witty or clever or cute.

Gentlemen look for a kind warm honest loving heart
LookingForTheSummer · 31-35, M
It's all about confidence. Not these things you listed.
OldMan70 · 70-79, M
@DearAmbellina2113

Give your newest BF a chance to show you that you are attractive to him in ways you have not considered yet.
Of all the things in your list, I don't see any deal breakers.
Men like women of all types, you just have to find the ones who see your inside beauty and appreciate the love you can give them.
Callaghen · 56-60, C
Well.... any guy would be honored to have you , and if he cared about you as much as he should , your health issues wouldnt matter to him...chin up give the new guy a small chance , go slow , see what happens ....ok im done now, Hi from Canada , beautiful pics too....
Geno1996 · 26-30, M
I feel the exact same way about myself, except I'm single is the difference.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@711771,Geno1996] I'm single too.
Geno1996 · 26-30, M
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] Thought you said you are with a guy right now but not sure why he is into you. I don't get it.
Livingwell · 56-60, M
Stop that! You're a hell of a catch. The last guy held you back.
heavyone2 · 56-60, M
Stop it! The other guy was a "dead beat".... sorry but I think it is true. Get out and have a lil fun, time flies by!
mrh1972 · MVIP
I can appreciate all of those feelings as bbn i have them too.

I Feel That I Don't Deserve Love