I Love Shopping

I Love Shopping
I do so much!!! Any rich guys or girls want to take me?! Mommy n daddy get most of my stuff from goodwill or thrift stores n I hate it!!
4
|
I Love Shopping
There are two kinds of people at the mall. 1. Normal people 2. People who don't understand the concept of queue and deserve to be burn in hell.
2
|
I Love Shopping
I honestly love going clothes shopping. I just wish I had the money to do it everyday 😍 I love getting cute clothes that I can dress up in
8
|
I Love Shopping
It’s one of my jobs. I am one of six children. But I am the one who loves cooking so I get to do the shopping as well! How does that work? But ok. I see what needs to be bought for meals for the family and the kids food for school and I shop Saturday...
0
|
I Love Shopping
It’s what I do! I shop for the family because one of my jobs is cooking. We live on a farm. And Mam and Dad are busy. And my older sisters and brother. And I love cooking so that’s my job. So I do the weekly shop in Tesco’s in Pontarddulais every Sa...
1
|
I Love Shopping
I do shop for groceries each week. My main job on the farm is cooking. Which I love. But I got to shop as well. But Tesco sells clothes so I have a look. And sometimes I see something I like! I tell Dad but he never makes me pay for it!
1
|
I Love Shopping
I hate crowds and like to go to the shops when other people are thinking of going home, also I find a few end of day bargains that way. But I'm not one of those women who like to shop in packs, it would drive me nuts. I like to stroll quietly ar...
3
|
I Love Shopping
Just bought a gorgeous red dress at the thrift store
5
|
I Love Shopping
i got new Nike tennis shoes because i feel my other ones were worn and needed to be replaced so it don't get more worn out my shoes are baby blue with hot pink on them their so comfortable <3
3
|
I Love Shopping
i got a new cardigan from Tj max its navy blue hot pink and yellow stripes and white stripes it was 16.00 and its so soft and comfortable <3 i love shopping
5
|
I Love Shopping
I love going to our mall, its always super fun to go there and shop with dad or mom
8
|
I Love Shopping
I am an impulse shopper, I just gotta have it! I want all of my needs met, clothes, music, food, entertainment. I also want to spoil my kids by buying my daughter fine clothing so that she get's lots of compliments. It's becoming a problem....
1
|
I Love Shopping
To all of my Canadian women out there I found this little gem of a bra on sale for $20.00 Canadian it originally costs $196.00 plus shipping is about another $20 but a $200 bra for $40 dollars plus shipping you can't go wrong. There is only 1 le...
6
|
I Love Shopping
I'm going to the mall later. This mall is huge and has a lot of stores. Much better than the mall in my city. My family found this one store that has very cheap but nice clothes, which we are visiting today. I know that clothes shopping always ...
1
|
I Love Shopping
I bought a new bra what do you think?
18
|
I Love Shopping
New trainers 👟
6
|
I Love Shopping
Waiting for the day amazon opens stores like Walmart
10
|
I Love Shopping
I went shopping with my sister yesterday to spend the money our dad gave us as a reward for our exam results. Seven hours and 20 stores later, I found something cheerful enough to celebrate my last week of summer holidays ☺
8
|
I Love Shopping
Im about to go shopping with my mum, it has been a long time before we do it again...I missed her so much
3
|
I Love Shopping
Never leave me alone in a book store. Or in a clothes store for Gothic fashion. Or in a store that has organic skin care products and make up.
0
|

I Love Shopping

I Love Shopping | Similar Worlds