I Wonder

Lockdown necessary. Opening the economy is also necessary. A lot of people don't want to follow safety measures. What do you suggest?

Please; serious, constructive and non-negative comments only.
EuphoricTurtle · 36-40, M
same as drunk driving

if people don't want to do the right thing for the sake of it being the right thing and keep themselves and ESPECIALLY innocent people safe, then I suggest hefty fines and jail time.
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
TheGOPHateAmerica · 22-25, M
I suggest you wear your fucking mask or stay the fuck home
curiosi · 56-60, F
Lockdowns are NOT necessary!
Riemann · 26-30, M
[@423488,curiosi] What would you like to suggest?
curiosi · 56-60, F
[@1177416,Riemann] Stop living in fear and go on with life.
Riemann · 26-30, M
[@423488,curiosi] Please, Have A Look At India.
Wash your hands an ass and don’t kiss sickly ppl.
You kinda learn this stuff when your 2 years old
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
Fugging man in my bus sneezed without his mask on but then pulled it up once he was done.
I just think that they should have done it based upon vaccination ages.
Like this you don't know who's immune(vaccinated) or not.
Riemann · 26-30, M
[@1196310,Mellowgirl] Suggestion?
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@1177416,Riemann] I think they should... Written as above
swandfriends · 36-40, F
Schools have always been the hub of germs. And from experience, the only times I have ever caught anything was always linked to children somehow.
Riemann · 26-30, M
[@594122,swandfriends] Suggestion?
Ynotisay · M
I don't there's anything that can be done. There's a whole lot of people in the world with a tenuous grasp on reality. They prefer belief fueled by...whatever. Usually there's some kind of fear in there somewhere though. But the idea of a place like India seeing so many deaths, while coddled Americans refuse to take the vaccine because they read on Facebook that it contains computer chips or something, really pisses me off. As does the fact that normalization will take much longer, if it happens at all, due to the bullshit people believe. If it was just a case of those refusing vaccines being the ones who get sick then I'd be ok with that. Make your choice and live (or die) with it. But that's not the case.
Lilymoon · F
For crying out loud just get vaxxed, stay home, and wear a mask. Sooner people start doing that the sooner this shit will all be over. What is wrong with people 🤦‍♀️
Asificair · M
only restrict very high risk activities, limited but simple control measures, such as masks/shields and safe distance, limits on groups gathering thats it. Blanket application outside the private home, no exceptions. immediately imposable fines, no exceptions, no repeals, thorough enforcement - the fear of being caught is a more effective deterrent than the amount of the fine.

I Wonder
Other