I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior

Cops break up Coronavirus party... This took place in a 550 square foot apartment. Cops found 47 people plus a DJ. Here is a link to the story. https://www.nj.com/news/2020/03/cops-break-up-another-party-this-is-not-a-game-murphy-says.html
3
|
"Flying Monkeys"....A term used to denote those who aid and assist abusers. To my brothers and sisters who have had their lives stolen from them by abusive parents, you have my utmost sympathy and respect. You have earned it, unlike the ...
3
|
$6500 for a Christmas tree? A link to the story is included below. In short, it says that one tree vendor in New York City is selling 20-foot Fraser firs for $6500. A few blocks away, however, you can get the same tree for “only” $2000. The repo...
3
|
Insane behavior over chicken sandwich - including fights and a fatal stabbing...
4
|
There was once a beloved king whose castle was on a high hill, overlooking his shire. He was so popular that the nearby townspeople sent him gifts daily, and his birthday celebration was enjoyed throughout the kingdom. The people loved him for his re...
11
|
People are unable to see their own faults or where they are falling short, but they can easily point out the faults and shortcomings of others, they assume it might be others’ fault before knowing the facts. Is it because of clouding of their judgme...
6
|
Would you rather never be able to close a door? Or never be able to open a door?
3
|
I Pity The Fool... With April Fool’s Day upon us, I thought it appropriate to post about one of the more famous (or infamous) hoaxes. The spaghetti-tree hoax was a three-minute segment broadcast on April Fool’s Day 1957 by the BBC current-affairs...
3
|
Nail piercings. Please...somebody tell me why.
1
|
Quoted, "When People cannot find anything wrong with you they create it"....👏
3
|
Today as I was in a long line at the Dollar Store, wasn't paying no mind till I starting hearing.. meanness! A man was yelling about he got ripped off, where is my money! Then another guy shouted back... OMG..If you didn't drink and drug up...
7
|
Words are very powerful. Words of love Words full of hatred Words filled with vanity Words that blooms through sorrow Words that brings peace Words of seperation Words of hope And some many other types of words. But what makes me more restless when ...
3
|
My love story get ended.....
0
|
So, random thought. Apparently some famous people that are in the spotlight a lot (or were) are introverted. Their stage presence gives off a completely different aura and impression than how they are in their private life. For example, Freddie Merc...
5
|
How do you analyse those around you and keep your sanity? It's not easy when you see how insular the majority are!
1
|
It is rather amusing yet sad that we will I stanty hate each other merely because we disagree with each other.
1
|
While it's true that I'm quite fascinated by human behaviour, there are those other moments when I'm completely astounded by another person's actions. Case in point, while I was at the grocery store earlier today, I saw a car pul...
5
|
Many of us have strong opinions on politics. That's understandable as what happens in politics not only affects us but our loved ones as well. Arguing about it can be understood. What is wrong with you people that must jump down others thro...
11
|
“ If you and my son get a divorce , I rather not be a part of my grandchildren’s life at all “ Well, I was being nice when I told her that I would love for her to be a part of the children’s life no matter how the reconciliation efforts end and in ...
4
|
PHD STUDENTS have admitted it is just an excuse to spend another three years arsing about. 🤔
4
|

I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior
Why do we do what we do?
Categories: Health

I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior | Similar Worlds