I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior

What to do? 1. Name them. Label them as they are. No less than, no more than. Don’t shrink, minimize, maximize, invalidate, or distort in any way. Just as they are. 2. Explore where you’ve experienced them before, and what meaning you assign to t...
3
|
I forgot all about this. 👀 Abraham Maslow’s Theory of human motivation. I just don’t think it was to be in order to be successful though. 👀
5
|
I Pity The Fool... With April Fool’s Day upon us, I thought it appropriate to post about one of the more famous (or infamous) hoaxes. The spaghetti-tree hoax was a three-minute segment broadcast on April Fool’s Day 1957 by the BBC current-affairs...
3
|
Nail piercings. Please...somebody tell me why.
1
|
Quoted, "When People cannot find anything wrong with you they create it"....👏
3
|
I am fascinated with human behaviour, I’ve always thought the McCanns are guilty, this is a fascinating video, over 2 hours long but highly recommend to watch it, never liked the way they appeared on tv after she went missing. 🤔 Statement analysis...
0
|
Today as I was in a long line at the Dollar Store, wasn't paying no mind till I starting hearing.. meanness! A man was yelling about he got ripped off, where is my money! Then another guy shouted back... OMG..If you didn't drink and drug up...
7
|
The IAAA Steps IAAA stands for : Identify, Accept, Attribute, Act. They are the four steps to maximizing the value of our emotions, and gaining energy and guidance from them. First, Identify the feeling, then, second Accept it. Do not judge it as b...
5
|
Words are very powerful. Words of love Words full of hatred Words filled with vanity Words that blooms through sorrow Words that brings peace Words of seperation Words of hope And some many other types of words. But what makes me more restless when ...
3
|
Feelings of Emptiness It’s more a generic feeling of discomfort, a lack of being filled up that may come and go. Some people experience it physically, as an empty space in their belly or chest. Others experience it more as an emotional numbn...
1
|
The Narcissist Parent What the narcissist parent lacks is the ability to imagine or care about what her children feel. A parent without empathy is like a surgeon operating with dull tools in poor lighting. The results are likely to produce sc...
8
|
The Addicted Parent What harms children of functional, addicted parents is this: they are behaving like two people. And the child cannot always predict which side of her addicted parent is going to show up. When caught up in their addicted behavio...
4
|
For a parent to be in tune with their child, they must be a person who is aware of and understands emotions in general. He must be observant so that they can see what their child can and can’t do as they develop. And the parent must be willing and ab...
2
|
My love story get ended.....
0
|
So, random thought. Apparently some famous people that are in the spotlight a lot (or were) are introverted. Their stage presence gives off a completely different aura and impression than how they are in their private life. For example, Freddie Merc...
4
|
How do you analyse those around you and keep your sanity? It's not easy when you see how insular the majority are!
1
|
She thinks happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway..
6
|
Reading many posts here it constantly amazes me how easily offended some people are by others comments & how quickly people become resort to childish insults & name calling. Amazes& entertains. I find myself reading just to be entertained...
2
|
While it's true that I'm quite fascinated by human behaviour, there are those other moments when I'm completely astounded by another person's actions. Case in point, while I was at the grocery store earlier today, I saw a car pul...
5
|
Many of us have strong opinions on politics. That's understandable as what happens in politics not only affects us but our loved ones as well. Arguing about it can be understood. What is wrong with you people that must jump down others thro...
7
|

I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior
Why do we do what we do?
Categories: Health

I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior | Similar Worlds