I Like to Write Stuff

I wrote this for teen moms. My child I was just a child Living wild But then you came I stopped playing games And gave you a name The driving force Behind my fame My child It was easy for me to not go to school But it was hard lookin...
3
|
Call me sentimental: Before my father passed away he had stationary pads made up with his name on it. I use them to make rough notes, and this makes me feel like he's part of the writing process.
10
|
Another user inspired this when he mentioned some of my 'word tapestry tirades'. The things that really matter can be lost easily in fits of passion. I think the title is kind of silly, but it is what it is. I'd Better. There ar...
8
|
I stare at myself in the mirror and I often wait for me to disappear but I never do. Like if I concentrated hard enough on the concept of me, I’d vanish down the bathroom sink as if I were tap water. I’m translucent, I’m soaking into the towels. A d...
1
|
Hi, this is Pumpkin 🎃. I went on a date with my new friend Birdy. She is a swallow from Capistrano. Her feathers are blue and white with some black mixed in. She is really a nice bird 🐦. I like her a lot. She likes me too. I told my granny about Bir...
4
|
Likes and Dislikes. Likes- Candy Chocolate Hugs Cuddles Teddies Kittens Dogs TV Moon and sun Rivers Forests Nature Meditation Poems and books Meeting new people Etc Dislikes- Lies Bullies Death Betrayal False promises Etc
1
|
Visions dancing dirty window dust beams glazed like drugged eyes we die collectively. Call me in your weakness and blame me my shoulders are broad enough; Give me something to work with. From one side to the other, I've spent and been spent. I...
4
|
Fear. I've been here before, its been just over two years, I remember this fear polluting my eyes, I'm starting over. Demon, you are gone from me, I've outgrown you, lovely dead. I need something new, for my system has reached its en...
5
|
I've noticed as I've gotten older, I say less. Just a thought and an observation.
7
|
On the subject of winning What is the thing you are trying to win at? Does considering that deeply somehow make you giggle? That is a little sign that the game is not worth winning or losing. Taking part is strictly for fun. There are other g...
1
|
I'm sorry for weighing so much. I'm sorry for demanding so much. I'm thankful for your time. I'm thankful for your efforts. I'm sorry for saying sorry too much.
4
|
Due to a late night i would have had to forego the simple yet dazzling supramundane pleasures of relaxing with mental fortifying coffee, assuming the armchair posture of the one who scratches his chinny chin chin. So then the reasoning faculty piles ...
0
|
You are so sour, As though lemons sit in your mouth As you throw those words south at me. I begin to slowly see that you are a century old tree
3
|
What a beautiful day to shine around the ones you love. What a beautiful night to watch the skin full of stars and know that end is shining and brilliand. So be like a star amile nd shine everyday ;)
2
|
Organizations are organs operating smoothly together. The smooth operator was once a part of an organization. An organ doesn't feel smooth if it is possessed by unorganization. Unorgans are rough, and when squeezed a purple fluid oozes out...
1
|
"Can't this guy fly?" Alter and Ego took a step back and looked at him as if looking at a car with mechanical failure, unsure of the cause or the remedy for his malfunction. Crossing their arms over their chests they craned their necks...
2
|

I Like to Write Stuff
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like to Write Stuff | Similar Worlds