I Like to Write Stuff

I Like to Write Stuff
Okay guys, here's the thing- I am writing a novel to self publish because with the pandemic and all there isn't much else I can do to try to make money. But the catch is that I need a good pen name. I don't want it to be under my leg...
+ 1 3 replies 10 views May 31, 2020 |
I Like to Write Stuff
to taste him- to taste him just once, would never be enough. because, people like us, we do or die. we commit and rise; sinking our teeth into our pallid victims flesh and do not stop, until we are one.
+ 15 16 replies 61 views Feb 27, 2020 |
I Like to Write Stuff
it is the drawn out drag of the tongue against iron piercing the valleys that lie below and toppling the rise of a hilt against the cheek of sin rippling over boundless chills that captivate my captive within a mass of hardened flesh and exhal...
+ 7 3 replies 29 views Feb 24, 2020 |
I Like to Write Stuff
The lovely hearts book repair club It was one evening as dusk was falling and faded oranges and rust and reds of the fallen maple leaves tumbled over the cobblestones, that she first felt the grip of his palm on her, a sure grip in which she could ...
I Like to Write Stuff
I wrote this for teen moms. My child I was just a child Living wild But then you came I stopped playing games And gave you a name The driving force Behind my fame My child It was easy for me to not go to school But it was hard lookin...
+ 5 1 reply 11 views Mar 13, 2019 |
I Like to Write Stuff
Call me sentimental: Before my father passed away he had stationary pads made up with his name on it. I use them to make rough notes, and this makes me feel like he's part of the writing process.
+ 10 6 replies 12 views Dec 3, 2018 |
I Like to Write Stuff
Another user inspired this when he mentioned some of my 'word tapestry tirades'. The things that really matter can be lost easily in fits of passion. I think the title is kind of silly, but it is what it is. I'd Better. There ar...
I Like to Write Stuff
I stare at myself in the mirror and I often wait for me to disappear but I never do. Like if I concentrated hard enough on the concept of me, I’d vanish down the bathroom sink as if I were tap water. I’m translucent, I’m soaking into the towels. A d...
I Like to Write Stuff
Hi, this is Pumpkin 🎃. I went on a date with my new friend Birdy. She is a swallow from Capistrano. Her feathers are blue and white with some black mixed in. She is really a nice bird 🐦. I like her a lot. She likes me too. I told my granny about Bir...
+ 4 1 reply 10 views Aug 3, 2018 |
I Like to Write Stuff
Likes and Dislikes. Likes- Candy Chocolate Hugs Cuddles Teddies Kittens Dogs TV Moon and sun Rivers Forests Nature Meditation Poems and books Meeting new people Etc Dislikes- Lies Bullies Death Betrayal False promises Etc
+ 1 0 replies 2 views May 8, 2018 |
I Like to Write Stuff
Visions dancing dirty window dust beams glazed like drugged eyes we die collectively. Call me in your weakness and blame me my shoulders are broad enough; Give me something to work with. From one side to the other, I've spent and been spent. I...
+ 4 2 replies 9 views Feb 14, 2018 |
I Like to Write Stuff
Fear. I've been here before, its been just over two years, I remember this fear polluting my eyes, I'm starting over. Demon, you are gone from me, I've outgrown you, lovely dead. I need something new, for my system has reached its en...
+ 5 0 replies 8 views Sep 18, 2017 |
I Like to Write Stuff
I've noticed as I've gotten older, I say less. Just a thought and an observation.
+ 7 2 replies 5 views Jun 14, 2017 |
I Like to Write Stuff
On the subject of winning What is the thing you are trying to win at? Does considering that deeply somehow make you giggle? That is a little sign that the game is not worth winning or losing. Taking part is strictly for fun. There are other g...
+ 1 5 replies 8 views Mar 29, 2017 |
I Like to Write Stuff
I'm sorry for weighing so much. I'm sorry for demanding so much. I'm thankful for your time. I'm thankful for your efforts. I'm sorry for saying sorry too much.
+ 4 4 replies 6 views Mar 2, 2017 |
I Like to Write Stuff
Due to a late night i would have had to forego the simple yet dazzling supramundane pleasures of relaxing with mental fortifying coffee, assuming the armchair posture of the one who scratches his chinny chin chin. So then the reasoning faculty piles ...
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Feb 11, 2017 |
I Like to Write Stuff
You are so sour, As though lemons sit in your mouth As you throw those words south at me. I begin to slowly see that you are a century old tree
+ 3 1 reply 1 views Jan 6, 2017 |
I Like to Write Stuff
What a beautiful day to shine around the ones you love. What a beautiful night to watch the skin full of stars and know that end is shining and brilliand. So be like a star amile nd shine everyday ;)
I Like to Write Stuff
Organizations are organs operating smoothly together. The smooth operator was once a part of an organization. An organ doesn't feel smooth if it is possessed by unorganization. Unorgans are rough, and when squeezed a purple fluid oozes out...
+ 1 1 reply 9 views Oct 29, 2016 |
I Like to Write Stuff
"Can't this guy fly?" Alter and Ego took a step back and looked at him as if looking at a car with mechanical failure, unsure of the cause or the remedy for his malfunction. Crossing their arms over their chests they craned their necks...
+ 2 8 replies 115 views Jul 22, 2016 |

I Like to Write Stuff
Hobbies Writings