I Want to Live Life to the Fullest

And wow has that been hard to do. Life has made things unbelievably difficult this past year. I won’t go into details. My experiences shifted me into a state of anxiety. It’s understandable why, but now I think I’ve spent enough time with those feeli...
4
|
I have always tried to live my life to the fullest.. grab every opportunity and make the most out of every situation. I do this because I am afraid... I am afraid of letting my life pass me by. I am afraid that my life may one day come to an end, wit...
2
|
Who knew Snoopy could be this wise...
10
|
I've always lived in a city because it's where opportunities and my family are. But I would love to live somewhere more peaceful, preferably by a beach, where i can read by the sea in the day and watch the sunset every night. My dog would l...
3
|
I'm always doing this in every way I can 🥳
6
|
While we were traveling to get our new dog, there were two accidents back to back that hauled all traffic for hours and hours. :-( Finally we were directed to turn around. ??? It would be another 4 to 5 hours before they opened our side up. Two peop...
2
|
My dear friend since high school lost her son this morning. He had a heart attack. She told me, "Our children are suppose to out live us!" It's so scary how .... You never know what tomorrow can bring. Life is so precious, and so very...
5
|
What are your plans for the future?
2
|
Right now, I’m young. Only 22 years old. I’m trying to experience and discover lots of activities, and do them. In 40/50 years, i can proudly say:”i’ve done that back in the days.”
2
|
I always tell myself, I'm not getting any younger and plan on doing something fun the next day. But when morning comes, I'm sleeping in bed until 3 pm and not going outside.
1
|
Anxiety and fear always hold me back. I end up second guessing myself, and near enough always back out. Occasionally, I have a break through and I win... most times however, I cower away and loathe myself for not being stronger and more confident. At...
1
|
Just like anyone else i have dreams to chase for, not just for my self but also to the ones i love.but for now, i just wanted to treasure the luxury of time that i have for myself, to taste the goodness of little things and endow myself the beauty of...
25
|
I love you guys. Tobight, even the pervs.
49
|
Whenever you ask an older person they tell you it goes fast, so that's why it's important to make the very most out of the time we are here. I've steadily been saving money and I'm ready to leave this my family home and go out in...
6
|
At the moment I'm enjoying living and working in London, but my first job was in Barcelona. Where I might be in five years time, is quite a distraction.
4
|
Having served in the army, I'm aware there is much to life, much to appreciate and experience. Already, I'm travelling in Europe with the intention of seeing as much of the world as I can. After that? I'll see what the next phase is.
7
|
I gotta say, today is going to be a great day!
3
|
I only live for today, but I'm one day behind.
0
|
i'm a 22 year old who is about take a break from college for an indefinite amount of time. i don't know what to do or where to go in my life. drawing, playing games, watching youtube, and hanging out with friends i've had since jr.high...
1
|
One thing I have learnt, if you do not use it you lose it... I know I have lost alot in my life and will continue to do so until I reach a point where I will be totaled, however it is crucial to use what we have otherwise it will be gone before we k...
3
|

I Want to Live Life to the Fullest
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Live Life to the Fullest | Similar Worlds