I Am Just Saying

Truth in 5minutes
1.God is against jewellery because of the golden calf the Israelites made in the desert out of their jewellry. There were tears in heaven that day and everyone who wears jewellery is wearing property of satan and aint going to heaven. Argue till you turn pink if you want, i didnt make that rule.
2.Fallen angels tought make up and tattoos to people in defiance of the verse in leviticus were the Lord tells people not to put markings or drawings on their body. People with that are defying God and going to hell, argue till ur pink in the face but u wont go to heaven with tattoo or make up
3.women cant wear trousers and men dont wear dresses. Such people are an abomination to God.
4.women should cover their hair because of the angels(why u see some Jewish women cover their hair). I dont knw wat happens to those who dont.
U can argue about that all u want but i told u and ur blood wont be required of my hands anymore.
0
|
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/29/65/32/Harriet03-36sbh98YQCixpVm.jpg]
[@763897,Harriet03] fireee
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Sick of shit hun, just saying ✌
Tarantulella · 31-35, T
Can I have some of what you are smoking ?
liloleme123 · 46-50, M
🍿
Asificair · M
You're either a crazy fundamentalist missionary or taking the piss. Take a trip to see the Sentinelese, they'll love ya!
[@857075,Rodrick] i had to speak the truth before all the lies swallow the truth.
Rodrick · 36-40, M
[@832755,lightshinesthroughdarkness] You speak whatever version of the truth you believe. As someone whose studied religion I can tell you that you have a particularly perverted truth of the Bible, but you believe what you believe.
Tarantulella · 31-35, T
[@832755,lightshinesthroughdarkness] I believe in fire breathing dragons too
Hahahahaha omf dead x10000
WaltzingMatilda · 46-50, F
And when we all get to heaven are we allowed these things?
[@42520,WaltzingMatilda] i dont think so.
WaltzingMatilda · 46-50, F
[@832755,lightshinesthroughdarkness] it doesn't sound much fun up there does it? Tell me are you a member of the 2x2 religion (also known as cooneyites and Black stockings)?
Inquisator · M
I couldn't care less.
Tarantulella · 31-35, T
I found god !! he was hiding behind my couch all the time with a few pairs of my lost panties.
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[@832233,Tarantulella] [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/16/96/40/Harriet03-GnZVD1mSb6wModv.jpg]

I Am Just Saying

Truth in 5minutes 1.God is against jewellery becau... | I Am Just Saying | Similar Worlds