I Want More Self-confidence

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I just want to document about myself as an individual. Let my actual thoughts flow rather than reading opinions from articles. Actually having an opinion myself rather than seeking help from other sources. Let my heart and soul tell me what I really...
2
|
The best way to gain self-confidence is to take on new challenges.
4
|
Everyone I talk to tells me that I'm brimming with confidence. Thrn I go for job interviews and I crumble. I always walk into them with my head up high, but I always screw up in the smallest ways due to being intimidated
5
|
I would love to feel better about myself
6
|
I often feel envy towards those who exhibit carisma and confidence. These are qualities that could open so many doors for me in life just as it has to other people. Society favors those who have enough self-confidence to step up and manifest what th...
4
|
I acted a fool last night. I realize that was primarily due to my own insecurities and I created a problem where there really wasn't one. I need to just be more confident and stop worrying about if I am good enough.
6
|
if there is one thing that I have heard from people on hear in the past 6 monthes it’s that I need more self confidence an that I need to love my self more an be less cynical I don’t really agree with any of these but I know it would deftly help me i...
0
|
No matter what you did, or who you were in your past, it helped shape you into the person you are today. Embrace that shit; you’re beautiful inside and out.
18-21
4
|
if you’re recovering from something right now you’re strong as hell and i believe in you
18-21
5
|
oh i friggin do. mostly i try to not think ab what other people think too much. or people.
2
|
I'm one who uses humour in awkward situations.
6
|
I think it's in my nature to always be awkward and annoying. I give up!
6
|
uggghh I wanna change my display pic to something new but no matter how many times I have just changed it I get real critical of them and think what people will think.. even stupid reasons as changing pics because you could see my dimples when I...
9
|
It's been difficult for me to come out of my shell. I'm making a conscious effort to do it, to take a firmer hold of my life and believe in myself. And I think I'm doing OK with it but some days I still feel unattractive and unsure of ...
11
|
I know that Iam more than my size and I wish I just simply didn't care .. I'm not that big but regardless if I lose weight I know it isn't all going to come off at once.. it's just that when it comes to guys I'm afraid of bei...
1
|
trying to be confident in myself for as long as I remember and well sharing a pic ages ago here I thought helped a tad with it and since lots of other people post pics of them, I thought I would do it.. I actually like this pic so may as well show it...
38
|
The weird thing is, everyone thinks I'm super confident. People literally tell me this all the time, but in reality, I'm so insecure. I wonder what about me makes people think I'm so self-assured.
2
|
It saddens me to see so many people that lack self confidence. For me I believe it to be a building block to a healthy and happy life. You need confidence in yourself in order to be bold enough to go for the things that you want. For instance going a...
5
|
There is nothing I want more, but I don't know how to do it. I don't get how people are able to be so confident. I've never been confident as long as I remember.
7
|
I wish I had a little bit more with men I date, I end up having to tell my mind to "Shut up"!
2
|

I Want More Self-confidence
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Want More Self-confidence | Similar Worlds