hey my name is hose

this Girl keeps telling me im scamming her. can she not understand i'm a Nigerian prince that needs 100 dollars to access my royal bank account?
ZenPearlF
Dude, this is sad. She has schizophrenia. I feel bad for her, because schizophrenic people have difficulty differentiating reality from delusional thinking. 馃様
ExtremeNextF
[@1161949,mrlopez] she does troll I know that for a fact
mrlopez26-30, M
[@412438,ExtremeNext] yeah she trolled me a few times. that's why i thought she was joking or trolling about Elliot.
[@412438,ExtremeNext] If she totally does, that鈥檚 sick and I鈥檓 glad that I blocked her but I was still not talk shit on what she is pretending, because she is pretending to be me. And I don鈥檛 want to talk shit on myself. I hate me enough already.
SkeetSkeet100+, F
How does everyone know she actually has schizophrenia? I'm just curious.
SkeetSkeet100+, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven] Yeah, I don't want to discredit her for it if she does have it
LucyFuhr51-55, F
[@849619,SkeetSkeet] [@428450,MaterialGirlCx] She's actually talked about it herself. Like, on her good days; she denies it when she's in crisis.
She鈥檚 really ill. Sorry, I don鈥檛 find this funny. I had to block her because she would say things that really upset me, but I wish her well. I bare her no ill will.
Silvermoon46-50, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven] i had to block her too!! She said some bad things and did some bad things.
[@797643,mrsindyjoe] I really hope she gets help, though. I get scared for her, that鈥檚 part of why I had to block her too. When I could tell she was really slipping it was a trigger for my PTSD. I just can鈥檛.
Silvermoon46-50, F
[@605647,DarkHeaven] I'm right there with you lovely!!
SpaceJesus41-45, M
Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nanori26-30, F
She's in Perth atm I think
ExtremeNextF
[@934648,Nanori] she gets lost catching the bus from her home to the Garden City Shopping Centre lol
Nanori26-30, F
[@412438,ExtremeNext] I mean she's mentally sick so
ExtremeNextF
[@934648,Nanori] lol I just find it hilarious
tk999941-45, M
I blocked her ages ago lol
TheCoolestCat31-35, M
no cuz ive been there it proably just a really bad case of psychosis, the drugs dont work for everyone, my sister in law is like her completely bat shit crazy
ExtremeNextF
[@335784,TheCoolestCat] I have known her for years and years and used to live in Brisbane I'm pretty sure it's all fake then one day I told her I had sex with Elliott and got blocked 馃槑
[@335784,TheCoolestCat] We talked a little on post once. It鈥檚 when her social worker was getting her meds straight. She may run with the delusions a bit, but much of it is real. I knew a girl like her in the hospital. She actually preferred the delusions over real life.
MethDozerM
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son.
[@412438,ExtremeNext] She was so mean to me, that I blocked her too. But I also know her hell. I hope with all my heart, that you never know it. You are a very beautiful girl. I wish you everything. 馃枻
ExtremeNextF
[@605647,DarkHeaven] thanks hun as you know I never make fun of sick people well not intentionally anyway but everybody has their own personality and I'm the kind of person who will give back as good as I get I'm not even convinced she is I'll or just very good person at trolling
[@412438,ExtremeNext] I know. Be well, okay? I do worry about you a little. You matter to me. 馃枻馃
ExtremeNextF
Post of 2021 馃挭鉁岋笍

She gives Aussie girls a bad image 馃槨
NumberzF
He's... real... 馃槰 [i]faints[/i]
ExtremeNextF
Oh you changed your post it's a shame you bow to political correctness, I have said enough of this I am who I am and believe what I believe and people can think what they like about me, just changing your post means once again the minority beats the majority after all it has got 19 hearts but anyway let's move on
IwillwaitM
"Are you down with NPP?"

I Relationships And Dating