I Daydream a Lot

This can be quite bad at me. Sometimes I space out when I should be focusing on things like work, conversations, entertainment, what have you lol
2
|
I wandered into a nice neighborhood once an saw nearly all the houses with christmas lights on. You never see that where I am. I never see that like that before with nearly all people in on it. It looked nice man real nice an I had this vision of me ...
1
|
I developed this habit of daydreaming allot because I've been put in situations where I had to put my mind in a better place. Being in a predicament you don't want to be in, being around abusive people, getting bullied a regular, step mom...
1
|
I daydream about creating my own kind of gypsy/traveler community.. Traveling learning to live in the wild, making money from society, some kind of brotherhood. Make our own form of culture. That's one of my reoccurring daydreams.
4
|
To sail away into the peaceful quietness of solitude and relax for a while is something special. Who wouldn't wish to be a daydreamer and live silently in the clouds for an hour or so .
6
|
My World . Deep in thought Just resting here , My mind drifts by Like clouds in the air . Casual nothingness, Keeping me calm So peaceful, serene And pleasantly warm . The noise of the quietness A distant buzz, I lose myself completely In a...
6
|
I live a different life everyday. Then I snap to and well here I am. Same life, same me.
8
|
I love to retire to my own little world ,it's where I feel peace and can drift above myself, forgetting about everything and just float in a dreamlike state .I find it very relaxing and have always been a daydreamer from being a small child.
9
|
I daydream a lot lol When I'm alone, I get really into it and make facial ex<x>pressions and say or mouth the dialogue that I think of. Sometimes when I'm in public, I realize that when I daydream I make some facial ex<x>pressio...
0
|

I Daydream a Lot
Categories: Other

I Daydream a Lot | Similar Worlds