I Am Bisexual

I was actually wondering if I was Bi, or full on gay. Not that I care for the labels, it's just a slight curiosity aha. Recently my friend who'd came out as Bi, corrected herself and said, "nope, I'm gay, Bi doesn't cut it, I'm not into guys". I started wondering if I was too... I've had a grand total of one guy crush in my life, and a few incidents of eye-candy(ing) some boys. But I've had a ton of crushes on girls. At first I figured maybe it was the fact that I was in a girls school for 10 years (only recently graduated), and saw more girls, hence a bigger selection. In my new school the guys are... well... you can hardly call them guys cuz honestly they're more like creatures. I eye-candied one senior of mine that I had, but other than that, still all girl crushes. I feel like I just have to go to a different place and meet more guys to be certain (?). I feel like I'd rather date a girl though. Maybe I'd be able to have a fling or smth with a guy but dating one seems... eh.
3
|
nudydude · 56-60, M
Maybe you are like me and just open minded. hee hee
nudydude · 56-60, M
[@625081,Artemiszzz] Yes it can be very confusing. Straight girls are great, but don't always give a straight answer. hee hee
Artemiszzz · 16-17, F
[@6557,nudydude] yesh, oh god, sighz
nudydude · 56-60, M
[@625081,Artemiszzz] hee hee Thought you like that.
You've said it yourself give a couple of chances for the blokes, with me visa versa but I realised I like both
ChloeYoung · 16-17, F
im bi but over the past year i have noticed im loosing interest in guys, so i maybe giving myself a different label in a year from now lol 🤷‍♀️

I Am Bisexual
Categories: LGBT
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I was actually wondering if I was Bi, or full on g... | I Am Bisexual | Similar Worlds