I Need a Change

If you could change something about you

What would it be?

My voice.

Even though I don't do it as much these days, I changed the tone in my voice.
I've always had a low voice. Ive been told it is sensual and makes me sound mature, BUT it never sounded feminine to me. And to be perfectly honest its even gotten me in trouble.

As a younger woman I started speaking in a higher pitch tone. More youthful and girly like. This way it matches my face, and people don't raise their eyebrows.

Even though I've embraced how my voice sounds now, there's still a part of me that wish I could change it.

mrh1972 · MVIP
My disability
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@459527,mrh1972] I can understand that.
[@459527,mrh1972] 😟
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
I think I would change almost everything about me:

First of all I would change the way how I look like, I would like to look beautiful like other women too.

And I would like to have the courage to talk to people, to make social contacts and to find friends.

I would like to change into a loveable person.
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@1493,Loretta78] Though it may take some time to know what you will like, changing our physical appearance to a more pleasing look is very rewarding. Once I started experimenting with makeup and different haircuts it open up a new world of femininity that I had yet to experience.
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
[@484541,QueenandCrown] My thing is not so much about makeup and haircut.
I was born already with a very ugly physical appearance, and the disability I am having just support my ugly, disgusting appearance.

I can´t change my physical appearance except with an operation, and my disability sadly never will go away.

Well, it is what it is. 😞
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@1493,Loretta78] Changing our demeanor can have an effect on how we see ourselves too. I knew someone who was physically disfigured, but so classy that their physical appearance was easily overlooked.
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
The things I choose to change are not what I was born with. I like "me". It's other people who may have an issue. lol
I'm trying to find more time to exercise... specific things that will make me feel healthier and build muscle tone.
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] Maintaining health is ultimately the goal for me as well. As I grow up I've learned to accept and embrace the parts of me that I may see as imperfect or not society's standards of beauty.
I would be smarter, my memory would improve so I could learn really fast and remember important facts, I would improve the ability to organize and filter information better too. Then I would get rid of anxiety and excessive worrying.
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] There are exercises and supplements that one can take to improve memory. And I have found breathing techniques to help me with anxiety.
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
I just wish I didnt have depression. What a mess.
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@438210,Eddiesolds] I can relate. And speaking just for myself this is where my Faith comes in and is helping me to restore myself to a full being.
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
[@484541,QueenandCrown] I just keep trying.Thankyou.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
My mouth and probably that I’m not easy to get to know

I Need a Change
Health