I Destroyed a Microwave

An hour ago everyone was chilled out, talking, making jokes. Now everyone is a bit frantic and sharing news stories and doom. What happened?

Lapochka · 31-35, F Best Comment
America woke up and logged in.
Jessichaos · 22-25, F
[@987291,Lapochka] This
Lapochka · 31-35, F
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] No, you guys are obsessive like that
[@987291,Lapochka] they must be

Asmae · 31-35, F
Life happened. Lol
[@509132,Asmae] Ma'am, I accidentally ran the ship into a spaceberg. 🥺
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
Collective psychosis
Grateful4you · 61-69, M
[@516864,ozgirl512] Oh Hi Fox news hosts! Didn't know you were all member here!
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
I don't know... how's this related to "I Destroyed a Microwave"? and HOW did you do that?
morvoren · F
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] I didn’t. I just don’t get why I have to tag all my posts so I use this tag to save time.
Doom 2016 or Doom Eternal?
morvoren · F
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] Whats that? Your aftershave?
[@981722,morvoren] Yes, I have aftershave called Doom Eternal.
Budwick · 70-79, M
Truth the left has been burying for years is all starting to bubble to the surface. Dems and media have been serving us all daily doses of BS - and their house of cards is near collapse.

Other than that, everything is OK I guess. Well, food prices have nearly doubled, gas is up, but the Biden administration is soothing us saying that a little inflation is a good thing and with their new formula that doesn't include things like food and fuel - it doesn't look so bad.
4meAndyou · F
🤔 We are about to find out that the aliens are already here...OR...more probably, we will find out that the Japanese or Chinese or Russians have super tech so far in advance of ours that we might as well be flying rocks.

I Destroyed a Microwave