I Am Korean

North Korea hosted South Korea in World Cup Qualifying game this week. The problem is, no one saw because N. Korea prohibited anyone from attending the game.

Imagine playing in 50,000 people stadium and all the seats are empty. According to N. Korea, the game ended in a 0-0 draw.
'Choi, a former defender who played for South Korea during the 1994 World Cup held in the United States, said the North Koreans played like they were “waging a war,” violently swinging their elbows and hands and driving into their opponents knee first when competing for balls in air.

“I have never seen something like this in soccer before,” he said.' -news.com.au

I wonder if the video will at least hit liveleaks or bestgore or something...
[@989739,LoudLargeMagellanicCloud] Hahaha The videos show nothing
Doesn't sound lik a great game

'It was like war': North Korea v South Korea ends in goalless draw – video report

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2019/oct/17/it-was-like-war-north-korea-v-south-korea-ends-in-goalless-draw-video-report?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
[@588010,Lugubrio] hahaha Probably wasn't
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
I’ve been told Korean women make good wife/girlfriends.
[@1149,MrBrownstone] I'm don't think I make good at either Hahaha Just lucky
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@831999,Allwaysthink825] Maybe that’s what you want me to think.
[@1149,MrBrownstone] hahaha I'm really not.

Honestly, I dont see Koreans much different from any other woman. If a woman loves someone, they are willing to give their best. Where they are born doesn't reflect they will be good.

I have emotional issues that make me hard to deal with. Not everyone can handle a woman that begins crying out of nowhere or is overly jealous.

There are other Koreans that are normal and super sweet, then there are the overly strict and conservative. No different from anyone else.
Diamonddog · 26-30, M
lol of course they did.. It'd be funny if they said "North Korea 20-0" and just didn't bother providing footage.
[@877165,Chaoticneutral] hahaha There was footage but it worthless
sarabee1995 · 26-30, F
If two teams play in an empty stadium, did they really play? Does it count?
[@1360,sarabee1995] hahahaha If a tree falls in a forest and noone is around, dies it make a sound?

They did and it "counts".
sarabee1995 · 26-30, F
[@831999,Allwaysthink825] 🤦‍♀️
Im surprised the. Orth didnt win by 100 points.
[@19840,MalteseFalconPunch] Hahahaha Me too. I was surprised Supreme Leader Kim didn't play himself.
[@831999,Allwaysthink825] That obviously wouldnt have been fair to the South. :-P
[@19840,MalteseFalconPunch] hahahahaha
ScarletMoonEmpire · 36-40, F
[c=#359E00]i'll check this out properly![/c]
ScarletMoonEmpire · 36-40, F
[@831999,Allwaysthink825] [c=#359E00]i can't find proper and reliable news for this[/c]
[@659125,Kiriko] It's in Korean news. Want me to send you link?
ScarletMoonEmpire · 36-40, F
[@831999,Allwaysthink825] [c=#359E00]hm.. Korean. Okay i want to check it[/c]
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
Didn't the "dear leader" score a hat trick?!! 🤔
[@763897,Harriet03] Multiple according to N. Korean outlets.
Red500 · 41-45, M
Did they even play?
[@67525,Redbus500] They did. Video footage was provided but it was so bad that it couldn't be used to broadcast with.

I Am Korean