I Have a Passion For Stock Trading

Trading is Gambling?
For those who think its gambling,
Let me give you some perspective tier 1 B school in the world, their top most students get placed in investment banking firms with astronomically high package. Ever heard of goldman sachs, jp morgan, Barclay. They pay some of the highest package with bonus of above 400percent somtimes. People slog their ass off clearing up highly competitive exams and fight cut throat competition to get that highest paying job..
If it all were just gambling. We wudnt see that happening wud we.
Ferric67 · M
My girlfriend has worked for a lot of those companies (Goldman Sachs, Ernst & Young just to name two off the top of my head). She tells me about the competitive nature of their work environment.
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@570658,Ferric67] thats so cool. She into trading and stuff?
Ferric67 · M
She's Human Resource[@948854,Om2014]
Ferric67 · M
If you do any stock investing, I'll give you a recommendation. Ticker symbol OPK. It's modestly price at a little over four dollars a share. I fully expect a massive climb over the next couple of weeks or so. It's a drug and diagnostic company. [@948854,Om2014]

I Have a Passion For Stock Trading