I Think About Death

Everyone’s revenge against death is totally living in the moment day after day, and doing everything they want to do in that day...because you never know when it will be your last. Regardless of if you accomplish your dreams, you will go out knowing ...
4
|
Maybe too much! Do I long for Daath to come save me? Sometimes I do. Sometimes my thoughts are of ending this lifetime. WANTING to be Free. From ALL of this pain and misery. Maybe I will be happy when I'M DEAD.? I Will find out no doubting abou...
1
|
the other stories are heavy, meaningful, well-thought, yet here i am, no poetic heartfelt prose, im just simply considering.
2
|
My favorite color is red I lay in this tub thinking about how beautiful red is. The feeling of red is intoxicating. The smell of red is familiar. Red symbolizes anger ,violence , danger ; words I can identify with too well. I lay in this tub ...
5
|
Old people wait for death everyday out of loneliness. These days young people want the same. The world is getting lonelier by the day. Countless meetings and partings every moment.
1
|
It is the insane selfishness of the living, to tie to this earthly dimension, the souls of those who desire departure. Today the 31st of December 2017, my grandmother begged for death. Her words “I want to go home to Jesus, I don’t want to be here an...
26-30
2
|
You have death in common with every single person you meet. Think about that. Every. Single. Person. on this earth, no matter how differently they live their lives, no matter how you get along or don't get along with them - they will all meet th...
3
|
Sometimes when I can't sleep, I think about dying and hate the thought of possible nothingness, eternal oblivion, millions of years going by with me being gone and completely unaware. I know it shouldn't even matter because if there is no a...
3
|
When I think about death I often times think about life, getting old and being alone. What’s there that really matters for someone nearing death? With deteriorating senses, what is there to look forward to. Being in a crowded house with all the nois...
61-69, C
8
|
You would know instantly if she was in the room, the sound of her laughter would echo through your heart, rushing a gleaming , instant happiness into your mood. Her glowing, crystal green eyes were sweet, and beamed the heavy light of her soul. She w...
2
|
I want to be cremated. The thought of my body being buried when I die make me extremely uncomfortable
0
|
For some reason i decided to look up "cremation" on youtube. After I watched I felt sad, uneasy , it felt eerie😖⚰
3
|
😁
8
|
i am thinking about killing myself i don't know what to do anymore everything hurts nothing wants to go right i don't think anyone will miss me when im gone
5
|
I have thought about ending my life many times. I've thought about the ways to do it and when and where to do it. I've thought about friends and family and how it would affect them. I don't think I've ever thought about what would...
7
|
When a person dies and no one will miss them, the mourning is assigned to a random human. This is why you sometimes just feel sad.
3
|
Dying is expensive.
3
|
Life is so full of sht. And there's no point in me trying and make this whole thing seem a little better cause I'm so tired trying to make meaning in my meaningless existence. I'm too lazy to go and be alive, have problems and face the...
1
|
I'm absolutely terrified of it
3
|
It seems so alluring and peaceful. It's just the end, then there's nothing, no drama, no people, no efforts. Nothing. I want that Nothing.
5
|

I Think About Death
Categories: Health

I Think About Death | Similar Worlds