I Think About Death

I saw an after-death spectre of my dad standing by my bedside and glowing. I felt redeemed. Its a long story. But I wonder? Was that "real"?
3
|
0
|
I often think that the happiest day of my life will be the day I die. No more worries, no more anxiety, no more pain (physical and emotional). No more unfulfilled dreams, no more disappointments, no more rejection, no more guilt for my lack of achiev...
6
|
Finally there are more people in this group, I think I used to be the only one...I don't think about death anymore though. I used to want out so badly, it's all I could think about. I used to cry just because I woke up...again. I would fan...
3
|
My mom told me about a friend of hers that I know whose daughter suddenly died in her sleep. She was in her 20s. I am very sad to hear this. My mom asked me if I would join her at the memorial, but I am unable to because of my job. I feel bad, howeve...
1
|
I don’t take my meds on my days off so generally I’m easily bothered by life. I have manic depression one moment I’m really mad and the next I’m suicidal, I hate that I don’t have my life in control. Most days I wish I was dead
0
|
Everyone’s revenge against death is totally living in the moment day after day, and doing everything they want to do in that day...because you never know when it will be your last. Regardless of if you accomplish your dreams, you will go out knowing ...
4
|
Maybe too much! Do I long for Daath to come save me? Sometimes I do. Sometimes my thoughts are of ending this lifetime. WANTING to be Free. From ALL of this pain and misery. Maybe I will be happy when I'M DEAD.? I Will find out no doubting abou...
1
|
the other stories are heavy, meaningful, well-thought, yet here i am, no poetic heartfelt prose, im just simply considering.
3
|
My favorite color is red I lay in this tub thinking about how beautiful red is. The feeling of red is intoxicating. The smell of red is familiar. Red symbolizes anger ,violence , danger ; words I can identify with too well. I lay in this tub ...
6
|
Old people wait for death everyday out of loneliness. These days young people want the same. The world is getting lonelier by the day. Countless meetings and partings every moment.
1
|
It is the insane selfishness of the living, to tie to this earthly dimension, the souls of those who desire departure. Today the 31st of December 2017, my grandmother begged for death. Her words “I want to go home to Jesus, I don’t want to be here an...
26-30
2
|
You have death in common with every single person you meet. Think about that. Every. Single. Person. on this earth, no matter how differently they live their lives, no matter how you get along or don't get along with them - they will all meet th...
3
|
Sometimes when I can't sleep, I think about dying and hate the thought of possible nothingness, eternal oblivion, millions of years going by with me being gone and completely unaware. I know it shouldn't even matter because if there is no a...
3
|
When I think about death I often times think about life, getting old and being alone. What’s there that really matters for someone nearing death? With deteriorating senses, what is there to look forward to. Being in a crowded house with all the nois...
70-79, C
8
|
You would know instantly if she was in the room, the sound of her laughter would echo through your heart, rushing a gleaming , instant happiness into your mood. Her glowing, crystal green eyes were sweet, and beamed the heavy light of her soul. She w...
2
|
I want to be cremated. The thought of my body being buried when I die make me extremely uncomfortable
0
|
For some reason i decided to look up "cremation" on youtube. After I watched I felt sad, uneasy , it felt eerie😖⚰
3
|
😁
8
|
i am thinking about killing myself i don't know what to do anymore everything hurts nothing wants to go right i don't think anyone will miss me when im gone
5
|

I Think About Death
Categories: Health

I Think About Death | Similar Worlds