I Love to Travel and See New Places

I travel a lot for work. Most if the time, all I see is airports, hotels and factories. Today I'm heading to The Netherlands, maybe I'll see some Tulips.
5
|
im going back to brian tmrw, any places i should visit?
0
|
I agreed to go and work in US for a few weeks next year. Turns out it's more likely to be Costa Rica, Puerto Rico and Barbados instead ๐Ÿ˜. My boss really knows bugger all about geography.
1
|
This week, I'm in Italy.
4
|
I had a holiday with family, when i was sixteen, in Canada. We flew into Toronto, and stayed in a cabin in the Ontario lakes. It was amazing!!
6
|
Faroe Islands I have discovered a beautiful oasis in the North Atlantic Ocean, Faroe Islands. They are part of the Kingdom of Denmark but are self-governing. It comprises 18 rocky, volcanic islands between Iceland and Norway. It is a cool climate y...
See More ยป
13
|
I took some time to take the taxi to the shopping district of Batam Island, Indonesia. On the way there, as the taxi was waiting at the traffic lights, and I was catching forty winks, someone tapped on the window and asked if he could sell me some ...
See More ยป
9
|
It's like always a'to-do' thing on my bucket list.It makes me feel more lively!
4
|
Hello from Nepal. how are you people? more like how more or less disturbed are you than 6 months ago? :p I log into sw in every 6 months or so. I am the only one here from my country I think. Have a good one people. ๐Ÿ˜…
0
|
One of the weirdest places I have been recently to is Haw Par Villa in Singapore Haw Par Villa is a theme park, originally called Tiger Balm Gardens, built in 1937 by brothers Aw Boon Haw and Aw Boon Par. It contains hundreds of statues depicting ...
See More ยป
4
|
Longtan Lake and suspension bridge. Longtan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan ROC
7
|
My next voyage is starting from UAE. I'm so bloody excited ๐Ÿ˜
2
|
I'm definitely leaving tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚ I woke up at 5am and it was pouring rain. I thought I'd wait and catch the 2pm train, then I remembered the NRL playoffs are on tonight with my team, North QLD vs Brisbane. I guess this will be my goodbye t...
See More ยป
1
|
I've booked my train ticket and next fortnight I'll be outta here ๐Ÿ˜
2
|
I have always loved to travel. In my life I have often visited the neighboring countries and some more (Germany, Belgium, France and The UK) and I always enjoyed it. I couldn't do it every year but last year I set a goal for myself that I would ...
See More ยป
5
|
Traveling today to Manchester New Hampshire for a week...love meeting new people!
0
|

I Love to Travel and See New Places

I Love to Travel and See New Places | Similar Worlds