I Am Scared of Losing People I Really Love

This is the heart of which my pain derives. It is the reason I feel fear. If you have nothing to lose, then there is nothing to fear. I am terrified of liking this person too greatly. At first it felt amazing, but the more I think about and talk abou...
0
|
2 friends in 3 days, I don't want to live this way if I lose someone else before the end of the year, I'll break, cry and my parents don't know what happened
18-21
0
|
The more time I am alone, the more I realize some things. You'd think I'd tell myself this relationship was no good for me, but I'm not. The reason why we are struggling is obvious to me. I'll keep it to myself in case he comes to...
0
|
I decided to end my previous story to make it shorter. Carrying on. At the end of the day, this is all I know. I haven't changed, and guess what? What made him love me HASN'T CHANGED. That's it. It hasn't changed. He says this ha...
0
|
I don't know what to say. I just typed a lot of stuff on my iPad, but I decided to start afresh. The only way to keep from worsening a situation is to spend personal time thinking about it. I don't claim to be a genius. Well, sometimes I do...
0
|
This is for you, my love. I doubt you will see this, but I need to say it. It will sound a bit blunt at first, but please bear with me: Thomas, you are responsible for your own happiness. No one else can make you happy. Only you can. You make me h...
0
|
I cannot exist without him. I don't think he can exist without me either. The problem is he doesn't even feel like existing. I don't want him to feel like a burden on me. His depression is temporary. He is such a loving, wonderful boyf...
0
|

Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Am Scared of Losing People I Really Love | Similar Worlds