I Have a Question

Ok, I would just like your thoughts on this one. I want to go on holiday this year and I was going to go with my best friend and were planning on going abroad. All good you might think, but she has a Spanish male friend who she fancies a lot, who has a big house in Spain, so we could stay with him and do flight only. But now I am worried... cos I don't want to be a third wheel, and I don't want them to try to fix me up with anybody either.. I have a boyfriend but we have not been seeing each other all that long but I think the world of him.
Am I right to be cautious on this one? What should I ask my friend in order to decide whether to go ahead with this holiday or not?
3
|
Calmsoul · 26-30, M
you should .. you will definitely enjoy it ..
A orgy sounds like fun
GlassDog · 41-45, M
I'd be very cautious for exactly the reasons you stated. What I'd probably do instead would be to go somewhere else for a week, enjoy your holiday together, than both travel to her friend's place so you can meet him and make sure he's okay, then ler her stay there and you either come home or have a week somewhere else, exploring on your own.
Moonstar14 · 51-55, F
The other idea is that I can sound her out about asking another female friend to come along, so if they want to be alone we can do our own thing. The more I think about this, the less sure I am about the idea.
Calmsoul · 26-30, M
hehehe don't think so much ...
Moonstar14 · 51-55, F
Why not??
Calmsoul · 26-30, M
cause a lot of thinking results in inaction ... just have faith in your friend ..
Well if they hit it off, that leaves you in a difficult position,if not she will be glad you are there. Flip a coin😊
Moonstar14 · 51-55, F
Haha... flip a coin sounds like a good option.
And what was the out come😊

I Have a Question
Categories: Health, LGBT

Ok, I would just like your thoughts on this one. I... | I Have a Question | Similar Worlds