I Have a Question

Please give me ur opinions....... So my boyfriend has a best friend who takes advantage of him but can't see it. So a few months ago my boyfriend moved in with me. We came to an agreement that his friend can come over any night during the week for a few hours and he could spend one night and one day on the weekend with us. We have gotten into spats about him thinking I wasn't being fair. I should let his friend come and go as he pleases. U should know my boyfriend is/was only 22. Am I in the wrong?
2
|
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Sounds like your boyfriend is still a boy and wants to have sleep overs.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@507791,melissa001] Yeah I would tend to agree with you. Oh well you want a man not a boy anyways.
melissa001 · 46-50, F
He seamed emotionally mature for his age, and I wasn't looking for someone so young, it just happened.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@507791,melissa001] Yeah it happens. No harm no foul.
Ynotjenn · F
Sounds like you’re raising a teenager
melissa001 · 46-50, F
[@10103,Ynotjenn] thank u.
Stray4life · 26-30, F
No it's both your home and you guys have to negotiate on the terms of your house hold.
Fernie · F
Of course you're not wrong and you must know that. The male brain remains a teen well into his 20's and that is what you are dealing with. When you're a Cougar ( good for you)Ya gotta take the good with the bad...you're his Mom and his GF
JollyLily · 26-30, F
[@331316,Fernie] Exactly this!
Bubbles · 31-35, F
No, that is insane. Having friends is great, but even your agreement is crazy. It seems pretty simple to me, either he hangs out with his friend a normal amount, or he can find a new girlfriend.
melissa001 · 46-50, F
[@348601,Bubbles] he chose his friend. He broke up with me.
Bubbles · 31-35, F
[@507791,melissa001] sounds like you win. You should have someone that wants to be with you, not someone who would rather be with his friends
JollyLily · 26-30, F
Your boyfriend seems to have some growing up to do. He's acting like a teenager who wants to have his way
Unfortunately, it’s an example of the immaturity of that age. You’re not wrong, but the boyfriend’s clearly not ready for a committed relationship.
No you're not in the wrong. Boy toys are great but unless you want to deal with the immaturity that comes with the package, it's better to not allow him to move in and just tap that ass when you get horny.

Btw, it sounds like if you allowed the friend to come over any time, you would have found him suddenly fully moved in one day.
melissa001 · 46-50, F
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] his friend would have definitely moved in.
[@507791,melissa001] sorry you lost your boyfriend but be happy that you stood your ground. I think you dodged a huge bullet.
melissa001 · 46-50, F
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] thank u, ur probably right.
Katiabevich · 26-30, F
You are right 💪
Melies · 70-79, M
Careful.

I Have a Question
Categories: Health, LGBT

Please give me ur opinions....... So my boyfriend ... | I Have a Question | Similar Worlds