I Have a Question
No .. and tell 'em I said so!
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
Jeez everyone needs to take a chill pill. And hubs should take more interest in talking to his parents and keep this running smoother.
Nooooo God I'm so Glad I'm single. Now I just have to worry about blocking all 20 of my ex mother in laws facebook accounts.
Ellen · 46-50, F
No you're not.
Gwyneira · 51-55, F
No you're not. When you've worked things out with your MIL, if she wants to explain to her husband, she can.
You just keep being you.
Sounds like someone is an asshole, but not you!
Why is your MIL & FIL so involved in everything?
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@613918,Jessica2000] because we live with them. Another issue that i cannot stand. But also. People work and need help when they have children. My husband should be picking up the slack but he is inept as well. I literally do everything.
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] Ohhhh. Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope things get better for you.
chris62ca · 56-60, M
No. Your husband should be supporting you, and not allowing his dad to run all over him.
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@376657,chris62ca] yep. We left the house twice on sunday and got questioned both times.

Where are we doing our taxes.

My husband left and he got questioned too. This man thinks he is allowed to know everything in our lives.
minarth008 · 56-60, M
No, never you JLP. I agree with what someone else said, keep the mil up to date, and she can fill in the fil if he is so curious.
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@407148,minarth008] I mean...I have my asshole moments...but I am done taking on other peoples bullshite
minarth008 · 56-60, M
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] Well we all have our moments from time to time, and that is ok. In this instance though, you are not being an asshole, if the fil wants to know everything then let the mil fill him in. There is no reason for you to take on other's bullshite, or feel bad about this incident, you did nothing wrong. Hang in there.😊
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
Oh that’s so irritating
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@7704,KaysHealingPath] I want to scream and punch things
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] is start with your husband and then your FIL lol jk don’t do that!!! I don’t want to see you on the local news lol 😂
Dragon56 · 61-69, M
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] Maybe put the kickboxing skills to work? 🤔 😁
zefyr · 31-35, M
I remember reading this when i was stuck:
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@697276,zefyr] oh! I love this!
zefyr · 31-35, M
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] glad i could be of some help. Hope you figure it out

I Have a Question
Health LGBT