I Have a Question

what should i do about neighbors that are hard to live with?
one under me brings her grandkids all the time, they stomp around a lot and it shakes my whole floor, plus shes right under me and gets up at 4 am, and cranks up the music and stomps around and it shakes my bed, and i cant go back to sleep for a whil...
1
2 hrs ago
|
I Have a Question
how to get an apt manager to listen to your complaints instead of ignoring them? he let my neighbor next to me live there for 9 months while doing meth, they couldnt prove it and finally got her out cause her boyfriend was living with her and not on ...
1
|
I Have a Question
2
|
I Have a Question
what does it mean when you go for a mammogram and they call you the following wk and ask you to come back, i had one done on friday, it was just routine, i get them every yr, then they called me today and asked me to come back wed cause they want to ...
2
|
I Have a Question
I've lost some weight cause of the pandemic, i used to go to places like the senior center or the salvation army for womens groups and bible studies so i used to eat there a lot, now i cant go there so i eat on my own, im short so i was gaining ...
9
|
I Have a Question
any ways to get an apt manager to take your seriously, it took 9 months for him to get someone out of here when they were doing meth, now another person is bringing her toddler grandkids over every wknd and now i cant read a book or do anything cause...
2
|
I Have a Question
if you get back pay from ssi is that considered income? im getting my ssi taken away cause they said i had too much in my bank acct and when they do that they give you a backpay, i got that in the bank on saturday, i still get to keep the ssdi, its f...
1
|
I Have a Question
what do you do when youre going to this church and your neighbor is getting chummy with my neighbor and im afraid hes trying to get her to go but shes very abusive so i cant be around her, she will scream at me, call the police on me twice for slammi...
3
|
I Have a Question
Totally honest because I do wonder. So I always wondered why christians celebrate easter with bunnies and eggs or christmas with trees and Santa when all that stuff has pagan origins. I can understand why back in the day before information was pretty...
5
|
I Have a Question
PLEASE WHO CAN HELP OUT? WHO IS THE BEAST, ANTI-CHRIST AND THE FALSE PROPHET?
2
|
I Have a Question
whats going to happen to me if a neighbor reports me to the cdc just cause i went outside? we are allowed to go out, to the store or whatever, i wasnt sick or nothing. so is the police going to pick me up or what? i wouldnt go out if i was sick, not ...
1
|
I Have a Question
Everyone, what do you think it's going to happen after this COVID-19 blows over?
2
|
I Have a Question
So the news is, China is now being sued for $2 Trillion. Quick question guys; Why didn't the embassies in China send out an alert or warnings about what was going on? Isn't that part of their jobs? This whole time we were busy focusing on t...
2
|
I Have a Question
is it true youre not supposed to go out after 5pm cause of the stay at home order, my neighbor said she saw that in the paper but she had already gotten rid of it and i tried to buy one but they were sold out
0
|
I Have a Question
i was wondering if when i get that stimulus check if thats considered income? im on stuff like foodstamps, medicaid, medicare and ssi, was wondering if i needed to give them a copy of the check, also, get hud housing, i would call them except theyre ...
0
|
I Have a Question
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, What would yours say?
9
|
I Have a Question
Why is this a group if there's a Q&A section? 🤔
3
|
I Have a Question
anyone know how long this is going to last with the corona virus, where i live a lot of places are closed so i cant even go see a movie if i was bored. cant go to church either, they cancel just about everything, im not working right now and have tho...
2
|
I Have a Question
what other places are closed cause of the corona virus? where i live people in nursing homes and assisted living cant go out,or have others visit them, my apt building wont let us hang out in the lobby to watch tv or whatever and we cant use the side...
1
|
I Have a Question
Has anyone else in the States received and filled out their 2020 census form?
0
|

I Have a Question
Categories: Health, LGBT

I Have a Question | Similar Worlds