I Am a Child Abuse Survivor

I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
There are times in my adult life where I am reminded of what you've done to me. It could be a noise, a smell, hearing something you used to say to me. Even feeling things you made feel. But tonight was different. I dreamt about you. I was so sma...
3
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
My sister just told me that she use to beat me every time I said anything nice. I don't remember it.
2
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
"You know, sometimes I think you're right, but I can't say anything. I have to keep the family together."
3
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
To some this might sound strange but my mother had me when she was 16. My dad was 27. He was not a nice guy despite the face he gave off in public. He would beat my mom and knock me around just because he could. Whenever I cried I got screamed at. I ...
5
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
i didn't get clinical mental illness or die but the aftermath follows and affects me for life.
4
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
If you want to fight back when people tell you that you're worthless, then the trick is to learn to know yourself. If you don't know who you are, then you can't really fight their ugly views of you, not with any real strength, because ...
5
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
I hate xmas. I must see my family and play happy family. Sure it may be only an hour but thats hard enough. My parents think I have forgotton or hope so. They pretend to show affection when only mother regrets anything. Not that I will forgive. Some ...
2
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
I really like how this is worded as survivor instead of victim. survivor > victim
11
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
Not all monsters are hiding under the bed, for many the monsters are the very ones that are supposed to love and protect. The world is a scary place for children and when they are not even safe in their own homes life is a living nightmare. Society ...
49
|
I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
My Tale... When I was 7, my father became enraged with me for not cleaning my room and decided to abuse me.  I don't remember where everyone else was at the time; my Mom was probably at work and my brother and sisters prob...
0
|

I Am a Child Abuse Survivor
Categories: Abuse, Health

I Am a Child Abuse Survivor | Similar Worlds