I Believe In the Power of Prayer

I Believe In the Power of Prayer
‎‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌Summer is here... This is my Summer prayers for all of you .... May you laugh so loud, so that your laughter becoms the most beautiful summer song of the universe... May happiness fill you up completely, so that it overflows to ...
+ 30 49 replies 87 views Jun 21, 2020 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Most of you know this wonderful beautiful soul... A friend who has always been here with an open heart and with a fantastic humor because she likes to make us laugh and happy.. @Justmerae is going under an operation today, she is having her breast ...
+ 49 104 replies 174 views Mar 5, 2020 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Today I was thinking that on SW, this virtual world, we all come from different places and countries to find each other, to be together, to have fun and to be safe in all that❤️ Today, one negative and sad issue has brought the whole world together...
+ 31 42 replies 99 views Mar 4, 2020 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint" Isaiah 40:31
+ 7 60 replies 44 views Feb 19, 2019 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
I continue this petition God for my love. Though still in intense pain, you have given her strength to take care of all her responsibilities as people depend on her. It is through you that she gets her strength, and I thank you for sustaining her. P...
+ 5 3 replies 15 views May 30, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
+ 4 0 replies 11 views Apr 5, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
If you love someone, pray for them. Pray for their peace. Pray for their growth. Pray for their success. Pray for their happiness 🙏🙏🙏
+ 5 1 reply 3 views Mar 22, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Can anyone that is willing please pray for my husband today.He has a medical evaluation that needs to go well.Thanks
+ 7 4 replies 5 views Mar 19, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
I've got like an internal dilemma about sharing serious stuff on this site in public, because this site has so much silly content on it. Nevertheless, I'm sharing it anyway. My dad was speaking to someone overseas, I think from Australia p...
+ 3 21 replies 37 views Mar 16, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
I made a post in this group earlier about remarkable things that have been taking place in my life lately, but I didn't remember to mention something else that I otherwise would have wanted to mention: My mother has been suffering so badly with...
+ 11 7 replies 24 views Feb 14, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
I often post silly, non-serious stuff on this site (now, August 2018, used to often post silly things on this site), but when it comes to my relationship with God, the Bible and my faith in Jesus Christ as the long-ago prophesied Jewish Messiah, I am...
+ 4 6 replies 21 views Feb 13, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Romans 12 New and very important Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love.Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor,ser...
+ 4 2 replies 6 views Feb 9, 2018 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
My brother is back ICU. He has puemonia. Please pray for him.
+ 15 4 replies 14 views Dec 18, 2017 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
There's been something going down here in South Africa--ANC (the ruling party) delegates having been voting for a new leader. Someone was woken up at 3 in the morning and shown this huge bat-like satanic thing over parliament or something in th...
+ 2 5 replies 14 views Dec 18, 2017 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Thank you for your prayers!!!! My brother is pulling through so far! The doctors say it's a true miracle!!!! He has a long way to go but his progress is amazing!!!!!! praise God!!!!!!
+ 10 1 reply 5 views Dec 6, 2017 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Prayers needed for My brother in Colorado. He could die... :(
+ 11 10 replies 27 views Dec 5, 2017 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
I need prayer. God brought a boy into my life, but I believe it was not for him to stay forever. I might end it with him tonight. Pray that I am strong, clear-headed, and honest.
+ 3 2 replies 3 views Aug 23, 2017 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
I absolutely believe that prayer works :) Sometimes it's hard to wait for an answer to prayer but when it happens it is definitely worth it :)
+ 5 13 replies 17 views Apr 8, 2017 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
In 1969 Joseph Byly wrote a little book called “Psalms of My Life”. The following poem is from that book. Regardless of burdens, concerns and responsibilities you’re facing, I hope this encourages you as it still does me, after all these years. It’s ...
+ 2 0 replies 7 views Apr 6, 2017 |
I Believe In the Power of Prayer
I could really use some prayers. I am struggling because I miss my kids and the holidays have been dreadful. I slept most of Christmas and the day after struggling from depression. I want to get to a better place in my life and recover from my d...
+ 10 4 replies 15 views Dec 26, 2016 |

I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Religion