I Believe In the Power of Prayer

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint" Isaiah 40:31
7
|
I continue this petition God for my love. Though still in intense pain, you have given her strength to take care of all her responsibilities as people depend on her. It is through you that she gets her strength, and I thank you for sustaining her. P...
5
|
4
|
If you love someone, pray for them. Pray for their peace. Pray for their growth. Pray for their success. Pray for their happiness 🙏🙏🙏
5
|
Can anyone that is willing please pray for my husband today.He has a medical evaluation that needs to go well.Thanks
7
|
I've got like an internal dilemma about sharing serious stuff on this site in public, because this site has so much silly content on it. Nevertheless, I'm sharing it anyway. My dad was speaking to someone overseas, I think from Australia p...
3
|
I made a post in this group earlier about remarkable things that have been taking place in my life lately, but I didn't remember to mention something else that I otherwise would have wanted to mention: My mother has been suffering so badly with...
11
|
I often post silly, non-serious stuff on this site (now, August 2018, used to often post silly things on this site), but when it comes to my relationship with God, the Bible and my faith in Jesus Christ as the long-ago prophesied Jewish Messiah, I am...
4
|
Romans 12 New and very important Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love.Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor,ser...
4
|
My brother is back ICU. He has puemonia. Please pray for him.
15
|
There's been something going down here in South Africa--ANC (the ruling party) delegates having been voting for a new leader. Someone was woken up at 3 in the morning and shown this huge bat-like satanic thing over parliament or something in th...
2
|
Thank you for your prayers!!!! My brother is pulling through so far! The doctors say it's a true miracle!!!! He has a long way to go but his progress is amazing!!!!!! praise God!!!!!!
10
|
Prayers needed for My brother in Colorado. He could die... :(
11
|
I need prayer. God brought a boy into my life, but I believe it was not for him to stay forever. I might end it with him tonight. Pray that I am strong, clear-headed, and honest.
3
|
I absolutely believe that prayer works :) Sometimes it's hard to wait for an answer to prayer but when it happens it is definitely worth it :)
5
|
In 1969 Joseph Byly wrote a little book called “Psalms of My Life”. The following poem is from that book. Regardless of burdens, concerns and responsibilities you’re facing, I hope this encourages you as it still does me, after all these years. It’s ...
2
|
I could really use some prayers. I am struggling because I miss my kids and the holidays have been dreadful. I slept most of Christmas and the day after struggling from depression. I want to get to a better place in my life and recover from my d...
10
|
My grandma(Brigida) is one of the dearest person to me and she is diagnosed with kidney failure, she's needing treatment twice a week and we need help for that, your thoughts and prayers are kindly needing and appreciated. Thank you!
13
|
My girlfriend is fighting bulimia and anorexia.. and she is losing. I know God can handle this and I need you all to pray for her. She is losing weight at a rapid pace. She is at 106 or 105 pounds and she's 17... She's still not happy. Plea...
2
|
Please pray for the people in California. If you don't know about it look up the blue cut fire.
0
|

I Believe In the Power of Prayer
Categories: Religion

I Believe In the Power of Prayer | Similar Worlds