I Am Going to Say Something Controversial

Is it really controversial if it doesn’t result in 3 blocks?
1
|
There is a lot of complaining about governments "not being prepared" for the pandemic (not just the US, but the UK, Italy, Spain, etc.). But frankly, were WE prepared for the pandemic? Did WE have tons of hand sanitizer, face masks and toil...
5
|
So now that it's all "America 1st" and Trump has spent the last 3 years antagonizing and berating USA's allies, guess who's filling the vacuum left by the isolationist ex-superpower...? China and Russia of course. Case in poi...
7
|
Betty Boop would be a lot hotter if she grew her hair out.
5
|
Now the whole world knows what it feels like to be homebound due to illness and many are losing their minds. I told y'all years ago that it sucked. 😂
7
|
My mind races a thousand miles per hour. When and if I can, I will pull out and dissect the thoughts I feel are most important. But sometimes those important things get muddied with all the extra thoughts shouting for their turn in my spotlight. ...
6
|
I hate Dr Seuss. Books, movies, and such. He's always such a jerk. Encouraging kids to misbehave. Stupid stories that have non-sensical, made up words. Anytime I hear that familiar rhyming, I want to scream.
4
|
How much did Iran pay Trump to eliminate Soleimani? *Ducks and Runs* I told you it was Controversial... If you ask me - the whole thing stinks to high heaven...
1
|
Okay, this might be controversial to some here BUT! I dont watch the news nor am I into politics of ANY kind! Of course, people will tell me what's going on around the world or in this country and of course, I spare a thought and hope for the...
4
|
Whoever is in charge of pricing merch in the SW gift shop would totally suck as a contestant on The Price Is Right. Just sayin'. 😑
13
|
Pretty people don't have real struggles or problems compared to ugly people. More people are willing to bend over backwards to help a pretty person with their issues than they would an ugly person.
3
|
Using only logic to know if God exists is like standing on a hill to see if the world is round. Both methods are very restrictive and not very reliable
2
|
Love or hate the Netflix show, “Reign” has a damn good soundtrack
3
|
There is such thing as too much cheese. I said it. 😾
10
|
I just logged in and there was this long thread about "happiness is a choice" and lots of comments about the "choices" we make in life. Well, here's a thought: there's no such thing as "free will", and every ch...
4
|
I was recently amused by hats and buttons with the anti-MAGA message "Make Racism Wrong Again." There has been a further message that I've been seeing, like the demonstrator's sign below in El Paso after the recent mass shooting b...
18
|
People lose their head over women's clevage showing up but no one gives a sh*t on men's butt cracks showing up over their low waist jeans. 🤮🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
8
|
I know fathers that abandon their children because they are cowards and I heard of mothers who kill their own babies just to be with their lovers. Therefore, 'fathers are daughter's first love' or 'mothers are true heros' are...
6
|
Despite all the slander I remain a proud liberal feminist who calls out toxic masculinity.
13
|
My fat co-workers eat all day and it gets on my nerves. Smelling different foods in the office all day everyday. Always "I'M HONGRY. WHEN IS LUNCH" and " what are we eating today. If you would stop eating cookies, candy, donuts a...
4
|

I Am Going to Say Something Controversial | Similar Worlds