I Am Lonely

my bf of 6 years just moved 2 hours away for school and he is having the time of his life and is having so much fun and I want to be so happy for him and I am but I am here home so depressed and alone, haven't for 5 days except for a stupid banana, quarter of a sandwich. I can't eat. I am trying really hard to just focus on my classes and work but it just isn't enough. He told me he would text me everyday, and call me and skype but nothing... we text occasionally, no calls or anything... after 6 years of dating couple usually move closer like moving in or something, not far apart...
+ 9 6 replies 43 views Aug 28, 2018 |
mrwhiterabbit · 41-45, M
It sucks. I broke up over something similar a million years ago. You don't really get over it but it might be time to move on
Gusman · 56-60, M
One bit of advice is to learn to entertain yourself. We can not always be with those we want to be with so much better to get on with stuff we enjoy. That way we are not always feeling lonely.
badboy4u2day · 51-55, M
☹️☹️
Xuan12 · 31-35, M
I'm sorry. :( I stop eating when I'm sad too. I've lost a lot of weight.
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@375377,Xuan12] I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same thing
HelpingHandOTK · 36-40, M
I'm sorry to hear that. Feel free to add me if you'd like someone to talk to.

I Am Lonely
Feeling alone, lonely or isolated? Welcome to a support group of people that truly understand.
Health Loneliness