I Miss My Mother

I Miss My Mother
It was two years ago today that you left us suddenly...
11
|
I Miss My Mother
She is 89 years old and has to live in a skilled nursing facility. She needs daily professional care that I am not qualified to give her. The facility now has a strict no visitor policy including immediate family because of the corona virus. If this ...
3
|
I Miss My Mother
Lately I’ve been feeling pretty bad, and I didn’t even realize why until today. The holidays are coming soon. When my mother died, that pretty well blew our family apart. I wish I could identify my feelings and understand where they’re coming from ...
25
|
I Miss My Mother
Two years ago today, my mom lost her battle with cancer. I was thinking of Mom today, and feeling kind of subdued and quiet. I also thought about other people I’ve known who died. It’s hard to describe the way I’m feeling. I’m sad, yes - thinking ...
22
|
I Miss My Mother
This morning I realized it was just about two years ago, the last time I saw my mom up and walking around and talking to people. She and I had our last bookstore trip. I cried all the way to work. This could explain the weird mood I’ve been in for a...
18
|
I Miss My Mother
She lives back in her home state which is a plus because she is surrounded by family and was born there. She used to be uplifting, communicate a lot and loves to sing and dance. She was a fun person to hang out with. One day she just shut down and qu...
6
|
I Miss My Mother
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day. I’ve been feeling pretty low most of the week. Today I thought of her when I went to the library. My mom was the one who taught me to love books and reading, and introduced me to the public library.
9
|
I Miss My Mother
Hard to believe it was a year ago today that you left us suddenly... Thanks for all you've done I've missed you for so long I can't believe you're gone You still live in me I feel you in the wind You've got me constantly I...
6
|
I Miss My Mother
Mother it's been two months since you have been gone. I miss hearing your voice everyday. I hate that drunk driver that killed you! I wanna kill him!!!!! It hurts every damn day that you're not alive but you're still looking down on us...
7
|
I Miss My Mother
She passed & every year seems to get harder not easier as they say. It feels so void & strange without her.
6
|
I Miss My Mother
3
|
I Miss My Mother
I need her today. I just really need her. It will be 9 years next month that I haven't heard her voice. She died from ovarian cancer November 24, 2008. I can't stand my life without her. Love your momma people. They might not be with you t...
9
|
I Miss My Mother
You never stop missing those you love, you learn to live with the gaping hole their absence leaves.
14
|
I Miss My Mother
I miss you today so very much
8
|
I Miss My Mother
"Why do you keep that pillow", is what I am usually asked. I have a pillow that I take with me on trips (hospital, visiting family etc) and it isn't small. I guess I take it because my mum gave it to me. I don't have photos anymor...
6
|
I Miss My Mother
Do any of you whose moms have passed, have dreams about her where it's present day and your mom is still alive? I do, used to be about twice a week, up to two years after my mom died. Then it tapered off for a while. Now, two nights in a row I...
0
|
I Miss My Mother
I wish I could have bought you flowers and painted you a picture like I used to every Mother's Day. Nothing compares to the love that swelled in my heart to see you tear up with happiness. I always tried my hardest to show you just how much I ap...
0
|
I Miss My Mother
This weekend I was reminded of my mother repeatedly....this morning I found myself crying over her and missing her. This doesn't happen often. And still I'm crying, and thinking of her memory and how loved she was by many. Saturday was t...
0
|

I Miss My Mother
Categories: Family Struggles, Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

I Miss My Mother | Similar Worlds