I Miss My Mother

I need a mother. My real mom doesn't want me and she left because she didn't wanna deal with a learning disabled child. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I have no mother anymore! One of my aunts was more of a mother figure to me than my real mom. My mom isn...
0
|
She lives back in her home state which is a plus because she is surrounded by family and was born there. She used to be uplifting, communicate a lot and loves to sing and dance. She was a fun person to hang out with. One day she just shut down and qu...
6
|
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day. I’ve been feeling pretty low most of the week. Today I thought of her when I went to the library. My mom was the one who taught me to love books and reading, and introduced me to the public library.
9
|
Hard to believe it was a year ago today that you left us suddenly... Thanks for all you've done I've missed you for so long I can't believe you're gone You still live in me I feel you in the wind You've got me constantly I...
6
|
Mother it's been two months since you have been gone. I miss hearing your voice everyday. I hate that drunk driver that killed you! I wanna kill him!!!!! It hurts every damn day that you're not alive but you're still looking down on us...
7
|
She passed & every year seems to get harder not easier as they say. It feels so void & strange without her.
6
|
3
|
I need her today. I just really need her. It will be 9 years next month that I haven't heard her voice. She died from ovarian cancer November 24, 2008. I can't stand my life without her. Love your momma people. They might not be with you t...
9
|
You never stop missing those you love, you learn to live with the gaping hole their absence leaves.
14
|
I miss you today so very much
8
|
"Why do you keep that pillow", is what I am usually asked. I have a pillow that I take with me on trips (hospital, visiting family etc) and it isn't small. I guess I take it because my mum gave it to me. I don't have photos anymor...
6
|
Do any of you whose moms have passed, have dreams about her where it's present day and your mom is still alive? I do, used to be about twice a week, up to two years after my mom died. Then it tapered off for a while. Now, two nights in a row I...
0
|
I wish I could have bought you flowers and painted you a picture like I used to every Mother's Day. Nothing compares to the love that swelled in my heart to see you tear up with happiness. I always tried my hardest to show you just how much I ap...
0
|
This weekend I was reminded of my mother repeatedly....this morning I found myself crying over her and missing her. This doesn't happen often. And still I'm crying, and thinking of her memory and how loved she was by many. Saturday was t...
0
|
Here But Gone... when me, my mum and my sisters left London 10 years ago my mum changed she was always so confident and strong now she is always crying and stressed but it seems like she isn't even herself anymore. i want ...
0
|

I Miss My Mother
Categories: Family Struggles, Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

I Miss My Mother | Similar Worlds