I Have Bad Mood Swings

It's no secret that I slip in and out of depression. Isn't it funny how I can go from feeling calm and mellow to feeling sad and overwhelmed? Luckily I've earned my GED, which gave me a wee bit of confidence but for some reason I still...
26-30
Coppercoil · M
Hang in there.. there is no quick easy answer. Only one hope is not to give up. To focus on the small things that get you through. Doesn't matter what it is. Can be anything. The closer you focus on the moment the better.. the future is not a place to dwell with your thoughts if you have depression. You should always be trying to talk to someone.. there are lots of free clinics if you don't have money. Even if you think no one can help.. still keep trying. Keep asking for it. Keep searching the internet. Look for herbs that might help. Only giving up will lead to failure. You can find your way to a better place. Seeking total escape isn't always a helpful notion. Keep on looking for those cumulative little things.
SincerelyHer88 · 26-30
Thank you greatly! Your advice is very encouraging and helpful. I will definitely do as you told me.
mljenkins · 46-50, F
And when you feel like that it is hard to hear that happiness is a choice and you probably don't even know what that means. I would think to myself that I don't choose to feel like this, to think like this. It is maddening. This disease really sucks the life out of me and I wish there was a happy side. These days I am lucky to just feel okay on any given day.

I Have Bad Mood Swings
Bipolar Disorder Health Personality Disorder

It's no secret that I slip in and out of depr... | I Have Bad Mood Swings | Similar Worlds