I White Board

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/83/07/22/Hasmita-yLVsbOvVb-b.jpg]

Feel free to share on my whiteboard just as we did on experience project.

If you were not on experience project then this is a public opportunity to message whatever you feel to. Thanks.
9
|
berangere · 80-89, F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/96/64/46/berangere-pz9c3GYoR-b.jpg]
Hasmita · M
[@1848,berangere] Thank you. How are you?
berangere · 80-89, F
[@106695,Hasmita] I am fine,thank you exept for the arthritis that is playing up at the moment.
Hasmita · M
I'm sorry to hear that. Sending you some healing and love from sunny England.[@1848,berangere]
berangere · 80-89, F
[@106695,Hasmita] Thank you my friend,here in Tasmania we are finally getting some rain after weeks of dry weather and I hope it lasts.
Hasmita · M
[@1848,berangere] I hope so. I was joking about the sun. It's 1-13 in the morning but we've just had the coldest winter for ages. I haven't spent a winter in the UK since 2013! Planning to spend some time on a Greek island soon. May need factor 50 on my fair skin lol.
Going back to bed.
Really nice hearing from you again.
berangere · 80-89, F
[@106695,Hasmita] Yes, when you said "sunny England" I knew exactly what you meant LOL!
Hasmita · M
I sent you a desert island when I meant to send the Eiffel tower. Hope that explains my randomness lol [@1848,berangere]
berangere · 80-89, F
[@106695,Hasmita] Thank you for both.Sadly Paris is not Paris any more,but we will not go there.

I White Board

Feel free to share on my whiteboard just as we d... | I White Board | Replies | Similar Worlds