I Am Scared

Stupid cat was outside and he came in with a little baby rabbit in his mouth. It was screaming in pain, so I yelled and yelled and Linus dropped the poor thing and took off running. The little rabbit hopped behind the dog crate in the utility room and I got him or her out but it's covered in blood and looks like it is hurt really bad. I don't know what to do with it. :'( I tried calling my parents but the stupid punishment phone doesn't have a signal here at our house and our house phone is lost. I am freaking out. Anyway it is in my dads boot box which he isn't going to like because I tossed his new boots out but I didn't know where to put it. I think it's going to die.
0
|
Some1Else · M
Get neighbor to take you and bunny to a nearby vet before it dies.
suddenlynikki · 18-21, F
@Some1Else: There's no vets opened close to us :'(
melissa001 · 51-55, F
All u can do is make it comfortable until he dies. Put a towel, wash cloth, sick, anything around him to keep him warm and comfy till he dies. I'm sorry. Plus the vet wouldn't help u anyway unles u pay for them.😢

I Am Scared
Categories: Health, Phobias

Stupid cat was outside and he came in with a littl... | I Am Scared | Similar Worlds