I Want to Run Away

from my life. from my house. from living in the same place and never getting out. god im such a prisoner
2
|
AlmightyLoad · 22-25
Face them head on running only pushes it off
Life can be hard when you sit indoors and stare at a computer screen. I have a bunch of fetishes I am working on constantly, and I love buying cheap stuff online too, and chatting of course. The world is full of wonder.

When you get a Sunny day, get outside, ride a bike, walk in a park, go swimming at a public pool, anything to take your mind off the day to day.
Showaddict · 61-69, M
I want to run away and join a DIFFERENT circus
One without so many clowns!
Gauntlets28 · 22-25, M
Just save up some money and eventually maybe apply for a job somewhere interesting. :) This is the 21st century. We have skype and the like. You don't need to be tied down to a physical place to even see your friends sometimes.
Gauntlets28 · 22-25, M
Even if you're not able to get out much, at least you'll be somewhere interesting and new, right? :D
firefall · 61-69, M
whats keeping you prisoner?

I Want to Run Away
Categories: Depression, Health

from my life. from my house. from living in the sa... | I Want to Run Away | Similar Worlds