I Want to Run Away

hey my name is drew looking for a travel companion must be between 18-21 boy or girl it dont matter i have a car just saving up cash right now currently in florida at the moment (must be able to stick with me though thick and thin,like the outdoors,d...
0
|
Pack bags and run Why can’t I be strong
2
|
Why don't we run away to Spanish Mallorca? It always was our little joke, but no one ever laughs; I guess they've heard it before. So I dream of thin white beaches on summer hot days and the sound of close up tango with that running bass. O...
4
|
I just want to run away, run away from everything and just be me.... if you want to run away let's run away together and be us. See new faces and new places and just be crazy.
9
|
anyone want to run away and start a truly new beginning? recruiting girls to join up with me to run away preferably 17+ cause we will need a bit of money to save up whats the cost? -save up money - wait a bit of time -possibly become lycan or vampire...
1
|
I'm not happy with my job and my relationship.
5
|
I know this feeling. "Got a spouse n kids in Baltimore Jack..I went out for a ride n I never came back" B Springsteen. Ah if it were that easy
6
|
I want to runaway but not all alone
4
|
But where can I go if there is nowhere to run away to?
2
|
I want to runaway so bad and i think i might die if i dont i cant stand my life :(
4
|
Anyone in England looking for a group hmu.
0
|
Anyone from England? preferably near or in Leicester
0
|
All I want to do is get in my car and drive for hours. Until I get to somewhere somebody has time to just sit down for a coffee and talk.
0
|
Can I ??... I HAVE A TEENAGER,... "nough said", right? haha I love my son , but he is at the age where Mom is just-so-stupid about everything! We get into these heated arguments where I just throw my arms in the a...
0
|

I Want to Run Away
Categories: Depression, Health

I Want to Run Away | Similar Worlds