I Battle Depression

Been having days off and on where I just sit in silence for a little while doing nothing. Wishing I could just disappear. Also have conflicting feelings of guilt if I am not an active member of society and taking care of mt responsibilities. I really wish my brain would make up it's stupid mind as to what I'm supposed to feel bad about.
1
|
Portia · 41-45
This happens when your brain has a mind of its own!
grayhalo · 41-45, M
[@992244,Portia] There may be more than one mind playing around in there. That doesn't include the relatively sane one I use for everyday communication.
Portia · 41-45
[@8153,grayhalo] that's what I meant 😀 not the mind that's paired to the brain by default but others!

I Battle Depression
If you're looking for depression support, meet a group of friendly people fighting depression and the feeling of being depressed.
Categories: Depression, Health

Been having days off and on where I just sit in si... | I Battle Depression | Replies | Similar Worlds