I Google Randomly

Some are the people on this site who claim to hate men so much, they're all joking right?

馃憖 Same for those who say they hate women??
I have a pretty consistent dislike for everyone. I'm not going to limit myself to a certain sex.
JoeyFoxx51-55, M
[@371164,SooperSarah] equal opportunity hatred.
AmericanBroad26-30, F
I mean... have you met men?
RoosterM
Hard to say really. Many women here seem to act like they hate men and some probably do but I haven't had any problems with it.
I could never hate women!
ragingfire31-35, M
I know a woman hater, fake military and a racist piece of crap. He took himself to seriously over here. I don't expect anything from him as he worshipped the triple Ks.
I鈥檓 an equal opportunity hater. lol
JoeyFoxx51-55, M
[@605647,DarkHeaven] hey! I didn鈥檛 copy you. I swear.
no, it's the truth
WintaTheAngle41-45, M
Hate is just another word that people throw around without an appreciation for its meaning.

And if they hate so casually, they aren鈥檛 worth knowing.
MagentaF
Why would they say it otherwise. I don't get that. But I think there is a little truth to every "joke".
BalmyNitesF
I wouldn鈥檛 bank on them being joking, there are a lot of bitter people with issues about the opposite gender 馃槉
mrsindyjoe46-50, F
I don't hate men by any means. I have been disrespected by a few. If they respect me I'll respect them. Actually, the same goes for women.
mrsindyjoe46-50, F
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] awwww!! Thank you so much my friend!!馃
JoeyFoxx51-55, M
[@797643,mrsindyjoe] don鈥檛 let it go to your head. I respect a lot of people. 馃槢

Though, you have earned it, so there鈥檚 that.
mrsindyjoe46-50, F
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] I'll try not to!! I do have an ego that needs to be fed from time to time!! 馃お
Wolf9031-35, M
I hope so. I guess many have had bad experiences and that certainly affects ones perceptions and often for good reasons but it would be a sad thing if anger and cynicism had completely taken over.
[@806190,Wolf90] I think so too
HatterM46-50, M
Hope so, otherwise they're deranged in my opinion. Then again, this is SW, so who knows?! 馃槅
GaiiaF
I've seen they giving mixed signals Idk
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
Idk I hate everyone so it's possible
JoeyFoxx51-55, M
I hate people who wear plaid kilts whilst swimming in a backyard pool of a filthy rich person in Beverly Hills when it鈥檚 40 degrees out
JoeyFoxx51-55, M
[@605647,DarkHeaven] hey! I told you to burn that picture!
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] I did. After I posted it on Facebook.
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] I figure we should all have to suffer. lol
TUFKAL56-60, M
I'm not sure they are. I take it seriously and avoid them
Iamonfire66631-35, F
My hate or dislike is limited to a person, not a gender.

I Google Randomly