This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Am The Other Woman

Just a question in hopes to get advice... Is it ever okay for a betrayed spouse to expose the other womEn involved in a secret relationship with a husband? Reason why I am asking - my SBXH mistress called me to expose the affair (i already knew an...
1
|
Does he kiss you in a way to say your the other woman?
7
|
Why do most assume it's automatically the other woman's fault???
11
|
Life is so good!!
7
|
Hi! I am thrilled to have found this site and to see some familiar names from over on EP. I don't have the time to share all of what's happened with me since EP days, but I wanted to pop in to see if anyone is still on. It looks like it ...
7
|
I'm still happy as ever. I still miss EP where we could actually come and share our stories. But love that my happiness eats at the ones who come here just to be negative.
10
|
I really really miss EP.
11
|
The spoke person for a wife We have noticed that many OW just talk and talk about the MM wife. They become their Public Relation Officer by default. We know what they get up to in their life. We get updates on how much they consume products. We k...
7
|
He is visiting today ,asked if I could wear a long black dress ..Can not wait.
15
|
She's been away this week, so we spent three of the days together, not physically with each other the entire time , sometimes it was on the phone , texting sometimes we really got to touch. I always thought overtime things would cool down but...
3
|
Outer Women The out women or outer women. Is the one that places her-self on the outer side. In her in-sane thinking, she thinks that she is the in-side women. The one he tells all his inner emotions too. The one he can hide with and be all him-self...
5
|
Forty Plus.. The pinnacle of a women, is to be in a stage in life, where her satisfaction of being, is full and solid. Her time is enriched by having a love of self that does not need any form of love from outside of her life to validate who she i...
3
|
All parties are better off, when the MM gets divorced …… If your MM is not shorting out his life and getting a divorce, then leave. Yes, this may be un-kind, but the health off all parties benefits, when the fighting and the family feud have ended....
1
|
EP refugee here...I have been the OW for about 4 years now. He was my OM at first and I got divorced a couple years ago. Never been more in love than with my MM. He is my fantasy come true. W has been suspicious from the get go and has confronted me ...
5
|
I am so happy I am so happy .. All of the ups and downs and just never would've pictured we would be here now. Got me smiling all day this stupid grin, going to have people ask why am smiling again! He is really working on himself and the...
5
|
I will have to start a new group on help in getting over an affair. My MM of three years got bad news today. He went with his wife to her doctor appointment. She found out she is worsening. She clung to him and cried. She said to him "You ar...
11
|
Look at me, can't stop smiling. I reminded him tonight it's kind of an anniversary of ours and he said I wouldn't forget baby, I'm so glad all the time that I met you. 😊😊😊 make my night. Love his face
9
|
I love him so much. I have a love for my husband I have an attachment to him but I have never felt anything for anyone like I do for this guy. When me and my husband were first together was madly in love with him, still doesn't compare to th...
6
|
Addicted to Drama Addiction to dama takes second place to love. The drama becomes the love upside down. Why have love that knows itself, knows its depth and it’s honesty. The drama is the addiction, when you know the failings of his wife, her husban...
2
|
Drama of life: The Story of why they live such an un-healthy way of life, becomes second to the love. The OW/MM will spend so much energy to justify the ill fitted love, the reasons why, take centre stage and life suffers. In saying their needs ar...
1
|

I Am The Other Woman
Categories: Affairs, Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Am The Other Woman | Similar Worlds