Food

What is the worst restaurant you have ever eaten at?
3
|
Entwistle · 51-55, M
CrapDonalds.
McDouchebags ..

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/92/22/17/waleskinder-VCjPYUh1W-b.jpg]
A Denny’s with rotted celling tiles and water dripping in your food...
BozoBoy · 31-35, M
A place called Eat Rite Diner. The food was shitty and they had cockroaches galore there. How the Board Of Health hasn’t closed that dump down is beyond me.
My favorite Indian restaurant is not the worse one due to having Mexican men doing the cooking. I got heartburn all night long. Have never had a problem with Indian food no matter how hot it was before this.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
A place I used to work as a teenager. McBurney's Truck Stop. What a place. It was on old Route 8, two-lane, and had, as I recall, seating for about 20 with five more at the counter. The dishwasher was about 80 and kept a battered stainless steel whiskey flask on the window sill behind the sink. The only spice was cinnamon for the apple pie and salt for everything else.
EugenieLaBorgia · 26-30, F
None. I choose them with care and do not just wander in of the street like a ragamuffin.
It's not there anymore. No surprise.
4meandyou · F
I have eaten at some bad ones, mostly while traveling cross-country with my parents. You know it's bad when there are flies, and you can see fly specks on the windows.

Food

What is the worst restaurant you have ever eaten a... | Food | Similar Worlds