I Love Books

I Love Books
Yes I do love books. But I don't love reading. I only like reading. And it's a shite state of affairs cos I love the idea of reading because I love books. So I just have an ever-growing pile of books I haven't read. Useless I am. Absol...
18-21
0
|
I Love Books
This is one of the most fascinating books I have read in a while. A portrait of vegetal and animal life in an English meadow all throughout the year. Flowers, trees , birds, mammals, insects...everything is here, including descriptions of how they ...
3
|
I Love Books
I’ve recently started reading A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara, so far I don’t have a very strong opinion on it, I don’t love it but I don’t necessarily hate it. The book is 814 pages long and I’ve just recently reached page 330, since I’ve been re...
6
|
I Love Books
Welcome to my personal library. I swear when people enter my home, this is the part of it that they are most impressed by. 😂
16
|
I Love Books
I recently ordered 13 books off of Amazon and I’m expecting them to arrive by June 10th. I finally finished every single book that I own, so it was time to add to my personal library once more 😂
6
|
I Love Books
FREE ON KINDLE TODAY A fantasy tale from medieval Scotland http://mybook.to/ShadowOTW
1
|
I Love Books
FREE ON KINDLE TODAY A Victorian detective mystery set in Scotland http://mybook.to/TheFireraisers
1
|
I Love Books
(╯°□°)╯︵📕 The coronavirus definitely ruined this book for me because there’s a virus killing off people in this story too. I mean damn. Though it was obvious, Cinder didn’t find out her true identity till the end off the book. I did like the cyber Ci...
5
|
I Love Books
I do love books but if I delve into this I will fall down the rabbit hole and I came here to write nonsense and look for friends.
1
|
I Love Books
Here's another free one - not sure how long for. (Not one of mine) A First World War adventure set in the Holy Land http://mybook.to/OurLandOfPalestine
2
|
I Love Books
A friend of mine asked me to spread this news: FREE TODAY ON KINDLE Ensign Jack Windrush discovers the reality of war on the fringes of Queen Victoria’s Empire. http://mybook.to/historical-war-stories
2
|
I Love Books
You might not be able to clock as many miles, but lockdown is the perfect time to devour some running books. “I’m finally going to have some time to read!” If you’ve thought that in the last couple of weeks, then you’ve clicked on the correct link. ...
8
|
I Love Books
I read before I go to bed. And reading is the best choice during this lock down period too :) Why ? This quote has the answer! The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. —Dr. Seuss ...
8
|
I Love Books
Prefer books to social contact. No explanation needed. 🙂
2
|
I Love Books
Incidentally, they triumphed. lol 😄
11
|
I Love Books
One of the few good things about being in lockdown is that I will finally read some books that I have been postponing for years. Today I started Hermann Hesse's 'The glass bead game'. I remember starting it in my early twenties, after...
8
|
I Love Books
At least if I get sick with COVID-19 I can just stay home for a few weeks and spend more time with books
12
|
I Love Books
I picked up a H/C copy of 'medium raw' by Anthony Bourdain for 2 bucks about a year before he died figuring I might love it a fraction as much as the waterstained pb of kitchen confidential I devoured as a young chef in between slugs of goo...
2
|
I Love Books
What a find: a virtually like-new copy of Carlyle's The French Revolution (1956)from the Limited Editions Club. Red morocco and blue linen binding, book plate of original owner who took meticulous care of it. Original "Monthly Letter" ...
0
|
I Love Books
A colorful little stack of fun. ❤️
13
|

I Love Books
Categories: Books, Hobbies

I Love Books | Similar Worlds