I Have a Mental Illness

Who all are going through mental illness ? Or depression and anxiety ? What happens when you go through it ?
4
|
I don't know what to do. I'm so sad. I feel so alone. I have severe anxiety depression and PTSD. I haven't been on any medication for about a year and a half due to pregnancy/breastfeeding (I know there are some that are considered saf...
1
|
I have autism spectrum disorder level 2 out of 3 levels of severity, and I have 2 comfort items. One I just got and I'll bring to school, the other one is a stuffed elephant named Henry that I've had since I was 6 months. Is this normal for...
3
|
(Trigger Warning) I do not know what to feel anymore, I feel mostly numb. Everytime I start to feel happy, I realize how pointless my life is. The older I get the more I realize I cannot handle being a adult, and that is hard for me to face. I canno...
2
|
Since kindergarten I'd been physically and verbally bullied by neurotypicals (non autistics) to the point of associating people without autism (most of them females) with rudeness, lying, stupidity and being ignorant. Now, one might say the term...
3
|
I suffer from ocd and psychosis, also gender dysphoria
1
|
I hate how depression and anxiety rules my life. It makes me shut people out because I feel like a burden to them, especially when I'm having an episode. I hate how tight my chest feels, how loud my heartbeat is, how the tears stream down my fac...
7
|
Okay. So. I have social anxiety, panic disorder, and depression. I've probably had signs of a few other things in my life, too. I can pinpoint where the anxiety comes from. I was extremely sheltered as a kid. So now that I'm an adult, it...
3
|
As I was driving to work listening to Joel Osteen, I started thinking, ( not a good thing for me to do) do my customers at work care. See when I am a customer at a store I would say, " thank you for being her to help me". I know it tell...
1
|
Ive suffered from depression/anxiety for the past decade of my life. As a child my stepfather tried to kill me. Thats when the depression started. I was 10. At 13 i was on antidepressants and i would reject them. Eventually i stopped taking them. By ...
4
|
I turned 20 on Monday. I hadn't had a happy birthday in a very long time. I was in the middle of nowhere with no family and spent most of it alone. For over ten years I struggled with mental illness that progressively got worse the older I go...
9
|
I have been 'diagnosed' with depression by a therapist (her credibility in this diagnosis is to be questioned) but I believe I have depression. Its hard for me to be certain that I have it though because I don't feel down or sad all of...
0
|
Even if it doesn't stop. The voices and the forces with the hallucinations that follow. Even if it doesn't stop, what more can I do besides take my medicine and hope I stay together long enough to pass down my genes? Just long enough to hav...
0
|
There are things I forget to post about me. Like how I have delusional psychosis. I take medicine for it. So I guess it's under control. Of course, I do have my days where it's not under control and I just lose it. I've lost days. Gaps...
0
|
ADD, depression, social anxiety and minor paranoia. I have been able to somewhat overcome the paranoia which has also helped me to make progress on my social anxiety but I still have a ways to go. Although it can come in handy, like knowing when I kn...
0
|
I Have...... I have been told I have depression, bi-polar, anxiety. Some say just depression. Idk, I gave up on therapy and medication. I get emotional alot. If I'm stressed out. I kinda go all hulk, throw things across th...
0
|
My Illness Is Drug Induced... O , I love drugs. Thats great. I loved them so much that my mind will never heal or recover from the damage that I have caused. My addiction feeds my mental illnesses. I know that it does. And the ...
0
|
Mental Or Addicted... Have been going to NA since I was 16 years old. Have known that I have had a problem since then. And if anyone were to ask me I am up front with my problem, and will admit I am an addict from the word GO. ...
0
|
Dual Diagnosis For 15 Years... I was first diagnosed with Bi-Polar dissorder when I was 15. I am also a "trying" to recover drug addict. Because of years of my drug use I have made my symtoms worse and have r...
0
|

I Have a Mental Illness
Categories: Health

I Have a Mental Illness | Similar Worlds