I Want To Put An End To Bullying

OK my sis for whatever reason don't like me. After years of she leaving me out of things eg her wedding planning, her children's bday...although she invited my other siblings.. I have decided it has it stop. She told my aunt some shit abt m...
1
|
Bullying is the easiest way to release your frustration while hiding behind a screen. From LinkedIn to facebook, it just doesn't matter. If someone wants to take a dig at you, they do it without a conscious. But what most cyber bully's f...
1
|
Bullying Must Stop!...     Bullying is diabolical! Many bullies have psychopathic tendencies.
0
|
Know Your Bullies... The best way to protect yourself against bullying is to know as much as possible about it and how bullies operate.There is a web site which sould give you all the information you need and how to go about pr...
0
|

I Want To Put An End To Bullying
Categories: Abuse, Health

I Want To Put An End To Bullying | Similar Worlds