I Am Addicted to Experience Project

I Am Addicted to Experience Project
Like i tried using a similar app called "Vent" but oh my days.. Compared to EP, it just looks like gay Reddit tbh
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Mar 24, 2016 |
I Am Addicted to Experience Project
January 11, 2014 is when I first joined EP. It was about 5:30AM on a Saturday. I've been on almost everyday for 2 years now. I have met some awesome people on here. I'll remember a select few of them for the rest of my life. This site...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Jan 11, 2016 |
I Am Addicted to Experience Project
January 13 will mark my One-Month-iversary since joining EP. I've met a few pretty cool people, and EP has juts given me a place that I can share the deepest parts of myself comfortably. I still have yet to meet too many trolls, but I'm sup...
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Jan 11, 2016 |
I Am Addicted to Experience Project
Dude...you Gotta Love Ep!... I have many good thoughts to share with you all. I intended to come on here and talk fall leaves and how beautiful everything is today. However, between my browser freezing and the many interesting ...
I Am Addicted to Experience Project
What Is It?...  I don't know what it is about this site, but I find myself coming here even if it just to see who in my circle has been here, to see if I have gotten any new gestures, any new mail, etc. I don't come t...
I Am Addicted to Experience Project
It's Worse Than Drugs!!!... I came upon this place while looking for stories about racism for a project that I was working on. Something in my head told me not to look further in the site, but before I knew it I was look...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Oct 7, 2009 |

I Am Addicted to Experience Project
Do you find yourself spending more time on EP than you do with people in real life? Do you find yourself walking through grocery store aisles thinking... what would someone on EP say about this?
Community Similar Worlds