I Want to Go On a Road Trip

I Want to Go On a Road Trip
i would also like to live in a van one point in my life
2
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
My 19 hour road trip/ move is coming up soon so trying to get everything ready for that but I’m not sure of what kind of healthy snacks to pack instead of lots of junk food. What are your healthy road trip snacks?
1
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
I haven’t gone away for a weekend since June. That feels like forever. I need a road trip!
7
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
Some day ...
6
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
14 days until my next huge road trip as I'll be moving to Texas finally! I'm really hoping nothing comes up this time! Yes I'll miss my family but this is what I need to do for myself and also my health. This road trip will be 19 hours...
7
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
I'm leaving tomorrow. I got a week off from work so I'm taking myself down to florida to see my mom.
4
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
If I could I would just jump in the car and drive. No destination in mind, just not here. No you dont have to read this. I am just venting as it were. I know I can not run away for real, but I can dream cant i? But the idea of putting miles be...
7
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
Take me to Hawaii :) lol
2
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
and that’s what we did, a 9 1/2 road trip. Drove to Memphis yesterday to bring mom back to Graceland. We have been looking forward to this trip for months. Elvis week is finally here 🕺
10
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
Going on a 19 hour road trip soon! Can’t wait so excited!!
4
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
i wish i could. couple of weeks. alone. 😐
4
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
Even if it’s just a short one to have a girls night with my sister. Plus it gives me a chance to have some of my favorite snacks and of course sing out loud to the 80’s like I don’t have any sense 😁
8
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
I was thinking this a while back now, and I crossed the desert, and arriving in Alexandria, I decided first to go to Greece. From Greece I got on board a private yacht and I arrived in Sicily. Not I'm on the toe of Italy, travelling to Rome. A...
5
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
My Dad has been talking about a summer breaks road trip the length of Italy, and I hope he does it. The idea has fascinated me for the last few months.
6
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
I want to go on a trip and meet new people. Also, fall in love
2
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
This coming Friday I'm traveling from Detroit to California then making stops across the country till we get to D.C. then back home! Excited is an understatement.
13
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
Last weekend I took a trip to Monterey Bay with my school and it was amazing. Originally I planned for it to be a solo trip but a couple invited me to join them so that I wasn't alone. The beach was pretty and I loved the aquarium. We went to bu...
22-25
3
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
It's been too long since I've packed my camera, a few supplies and headed out on the open road. I'm inspired by seeing new places, new faces, and the sense of freedom and adventure when traveling. It's one of the most liberating f...
3
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
Twice a year, I go off on my own. My car is packed to the hilt. From the first mile I travel to the complete circle, I love the freedom. But I love even more returning home! Perfect balance.
8
|
I Want to Go On a Road Trip
My dream is to go on a driving holiday with a fun person who enjoys being in the sunshine. Id like to visit national parks or waterfalls or different places we can have picnics or just walk taking in the beauty nature has to offer.
11
|

I Want to Go On a Road Trip
Categories: Travel

I Want to Go On a Road Trip | Similar Worlds