I Have a Crazy Family

CRAZY.......
7
|
Quite literally. Almost everyone on my father's mothers side in the loony bin! His sister is in the bin. His mothers brother who I just learned about was in the bin. Ever her father was in the looney bin! Christ I sure got dealt a terrible gene ...
0
|
My dad introduced me to this site
8
|
My mom killed a chipmunk. It was eating up her garden, so she drowned it. I wasn't there. My sisters called me and were crying about it. I don't know what they expect me to do. I told them she grew up farming and in a different country. If...
2
|
It's crazy when they're here and chaotic but it's always hard to say goodbye especially when you don't see them often. Every few years. Just said goodbye to my brother at the airport. Didn't spend much time with him but th...
0
|
In my family being sober makes me the freak. They bug me about it all the time. It's annoying.
0
|

I Have a Crazy Family
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Have a Crazy Family | Similar Worlds