I Wish I Had More Money

I hate, hate, hate that every single waking hour I'm always thinking of money. Which is more important, bills or food? I hate asking my Aunt for money, it's time now that I be financially independent and comfortable with my finances that I don't have to make a choice on either food or bills and which bills do I pay this month. Being an adult isn't fun when you don't have money.
I thought having an education would at least release the burden of being poor but it just left me financially unstable. For all those who made it work; props to you. :-/
4
|
What did you get your degree in if you don't mind me asking?
[@467302,iamnikki] good idea or some other area in the medical lab field
theawkward1 · 26-30, F
[@467302,iamnikki] No. Although I did learn to draw blood in the MLT program, to work as a phlebotomist in my country you need to undergo a phlebotomy course and be registered as a phlebotomist.
iamnikki · 26-30, F
[@513792,theawkward1] look onto it. If you're struggling financially,you probably qualify for financial aid. Cut back whatever expenses you can. Eat cheaply for a while,soup,sandwhiches...
DunningKruger · 56-60, M
I hear you. Being young and broke was a horrible, horrible experience that made me physically ill at times. My biggest problem is that, for a variety of reasons, I'm now back in the situation where money is tight, and it sucks just as much this time around.
iamnikki · 26-30, F
[@10617,doctorianr] yea it does. And i agree with the physically ill part. I work 7 days a week for a short time. Also had school full time. Got a cold that lasted about 3 weeks. Couldn't rest to get rid of it
theawkward1 · 26-30, F
[@467302,iamnikki] I've been there working hard on a part time job and school with no rest, I got sick for a whole semester until the end of the semester and I refuse to go by a doctor because I could afford it.
Resoner · 26-30, M
Awwh I know your feeling so well. I've been very poor and still am, but finally! This month it will change. I'll be earning more than the average person in my country this month. It'll be my first full time salary. It's gonna feel so good. Finally I can pay those bills and have spare change.

I hope you'll get there too. Feel free to talk to me if you want. I been in your position.
Ramrod · 41-45, M
:(

I Wish I Had More Money
Categories: Work

I hate, hate, hate that every single waking hour I... | I Wish I Had More Money | Similar Worlds