I Am Really Insecure
People say I seem so confident. Ask me how I do it. But really, I overthink conversation after conversation and end up thinking that everyone around me don't like me.
I don't act on these feelings though, as I know(or want to believe atleast) that they are not true.
When my bf doesnt anwser my text it stings, feels like he doesnt really care. And it hurts. But I also know that he sees stuff and forgets them really quickly and when he's busy. And the same thing happens with my best friends. I know it doesnt mean anything and I dont act on the feeling as I know its my axtious feelings taking over.
But it's tiring being so insecure all the time.
Tatsumi · 26-30, M
"Fake it 'till you make it" works, I see. You should tell 'em that.
attaboy · 18-21
[@437744,Obito] yeah. But im overthinking telling them this to. That ill be too clingy...
But i will
Tatsumi · 26-30, M
[@282388,attaboywolfie] *shrug* The fact that they asked you how to be confident like you shows what they think about you. Just be you, mayne. Until someone says something, you can't know what they're thinking.
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
I understand. It's a torment of anxiety.

I Am Really Insecure