I Am An Idiot

I'm such a flipping moronic freak

I don't see how I'm even still in this job because I feel so worthless and incompetent. I HATE that I'm so awkward, timid and lacking confidence. I'm just dumb struck and the worst out of all my siblings who are social butterflies and the COMPLETELE opposite of me. I HATE how this anxiety has engulfed me and have assumed residency in my life.

I'm such an embarrassment to myself and my mom.
RedPowerRanger · 31-35, M
Such drivel . Your mom would slap the silly out of you if she saw this post.
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
Wow you don't really need any enemies because it sounds like you are your own harshest critic!

Would you treat anyone else the way you treat you?
workathome · 51-55, M
hang in there, I was like that too, but somehow overcome it to become successful and comfortable in my own skin and around others. And believe it or not you are no where near alone in how you are feeling, there are people like us everywhere!
Look at it this way: being socially awkward may not win you popularity contests, but it doesn't make you a terrible person either. Being a social butterfly isn't such a great thing. I've known people who are the life of the party and seen how they behave socially, and I don't admire them for it.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{@alifeinterupted] i am sorry you feel this way i am sure in with help and ecouragement it will all come together . if you are new you are findind your feet and feel scared you will make a mistake . well i have have got good news for you you are not alone i have been there myself and still see it now . give it a chance you are doing the right thing really not trying before you can walk

I Am An Idiot
Health