So supposedly if someone is both deaf and schizophrenic they see voices instead of hearing them

So they would see lips moving or sign language instead of hearing voices 🤷‍♀️ and I just wanted to share that random fact of the day with y’all 🙃 #carryon
That’s interesting. I want to say more but I’m always scared to leave to much of my personal business out there.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
Not necessarily. This is a common misconception about schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusions which are perceived to be real. It is not limited to hearing voices but can certainly include that.
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] probably the same thing, but it’s only the one’s that are born deaf.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
Hahahahaha I’m sorry I meant what do you think blind people dream about [@465377,SweetNSassy]
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] idk but I’m guessing they would dream of sounds and maybe even feelings like touch 🤷‍♀️
mrlopez · 26-30, M
fuck my brain is so fucked up
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
No, def people can have phantom hearing it depends on what age they lose their hearing.
[@780464,Lostpoet] oh yeah I meant to say if they are born deaf
vetguy1991 · 51-55, M
I wonder what language they would hear them in
[@9520,vetguy1991] I don’t think they hear anything they just see the sign language or the lips moving
Wolf90 · 36-40, M
[@806190,Wolf90] ikr lol

I Like Sharing Random Facts