I Have a Sexy Wife

She’s considering making an OnlyFans account. I’m not opposed to that idea, but I think it’ll be a little weird of her to do considering she’s a preschool teacher. 😂 But hey, I’m sure a lot of guys might get off on that. 🤪 That and I’m pretty sure the main reason she’d be doing it is so she can still feel young since she’s having an early midlife crisis at the prospect of nearing 30, but whatever. 🙄 And no, it wouldn’t bother me at all if she’d be on OnlyFans. I’m not jealous or controlling like that. People can ogle all they like, but at the end of the day, I’m the only one getting that ass. 😏 I couldn’t even type that with a straight face, but you get what I mean. 🤣
26-30, FVIP
13
|
Edited: 2 days ago
Degbeme · 61-69, M
Your wife is here? 🤔
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
[@72117,Degbeme] No, she’s considering making an OnlyFans account. It’s a website where people can post nudes and shit for subscribers who pay money to see them.
Degbeme · 61-69, M
[@27917,Carver] ah okay. Never heard of that site. Good to know you`re okay with it. ;)
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
[@72117,Degbeme] It’s fairly new, I think. I only heard about it last month. And thanks. 😛
JesseInTX · 46-50, M
Quite a few women are making good money with those accounts from what I understand.
JesseInTX · 46-50, M
Damn spell check. Comment edited. I meant would you be “participating” with her [@27917,Carver]
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
[@543602,JesseInTX] Lol, hell no. I’ve never appeared online in any nude or dirty pics and I don’t intend to now.
JesseInTX · 46-50, M
[@27917,Carver] lol. Just thought I’d ask. I know you’ve never posted like that here but didn’t know if you’d consider it with her there. I always say do only what you’re comfortable with and don’t do what you’re not.
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
Your the supportive one!!
Viper · M
[@27917,Carver] Thanks for explaining onlyfans (in a reply to someone else), didn't have a clue what only fans and considering I never pay, that makes sense why I know nothing about it.

But good for you, you're the only one that getting day ass, and I guess she's the only one that gets to see your face :) lucky her ;) :D
I never heard of this site but as long as you're involved with the decision and you're both completely comfortable with it, there shouldn't be a problem..
It definitely underscores the confidence you have in your relationship and that's a great thing because it always comes down to trust in the end..
🙂
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
[@349735,onestarrynight] Thank you! 😊 And it’s a site where people can post dirty pics of themselves to paying subscribers. 🤭
[@27917,Carver]
I guess it's a way to indulge in a bit of exhibitionism while generating some income..
It might be fun!
🙂
I honestly do not understand the Asshole Boys on Social Media who tell us that they would never ever even consider going out with a 30 year old woman because she's "dried up" by then.

First of all I don't want children anyways and Secondly I mean I can think of at least a few celebrities over the age of 30 who I wouldn't mind "getting to know." ::nudge nudge::
Livingwell · 56-60, M
Lol! I just love you! 🤗
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
[@350414,Livingwell] Not sure what brought that on, but thanks, I guess.
Kimchideluxe1 · 31-35, F
Hahaha
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
[@808011,Kimchideluxe1] 😜
Livingwell · 56-60, M
[@27917,Carver] Your comment - I’m the only on getting that ass.
bellybuttonfan17 · 31-35, M
Not to mention the damn good money! You won't believe it, but with the lockdown a few accounts have taken off and really making a lot of money!!!
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
[@7143,bellybuttonfan17] Oh gawd, if she makes one and it takes off, that’ll be one more high profile thing I’ll have to worry about undermining my anonymity here. 😰
bellybuttonfan17 · 31-35, M
[@27917,Carver] 🤣😂🤣😂😜😜
Why always worry about that ? Enjoy the adulation! 🔥🔥

I Have a Sexy Wife
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

She’s considering making an OnlyFans account. I’m ... | I Have a Sexy Wife | Similar Worlds