I Love to Swim In My Clothes

I love to get wet in my clothes. Shopping for them is always ba<x>sed around this. To me it's a great feeling and a big turn on. But I'm sixteen and no one knows. It started because I was self conscious about my body so I wore clothes...
+ 1 4 replies 46 views Apr 9, 2015 |
Wetisgreat
We all too often fear what others may think. I wish I could go back in time and enjoy getting wet fully clothed and asking others to join me. It's not a big deal. Have fun with it. Let others know how much fun it is. Just be yourself.
ridasx
Hey ! I am in the same situation. Is there a way we could talk in private ? :)
gh21
You're probably less likely to catch anything from most natural bodies of water than you are at your local swimming pool, despite the chlorine. If you want you can always wear something warm to swim in and then throw it in the dryer afterwards if you have one.
Ryezz · 22-25, M
Late comment, but have to keep some of these posts going about this subject, not many on this topic.
Yea, I basically do the same. When I go shopping, I try to choose clothes that I would like to get wet in. I look so that they would generally consist of cotton. Cotton soaks up water really nice. I even try to buy clothes around one style in which I find it the most enjoyable to get wet in. In best cases, just love putting on my underwear, T-shirt, socks, pants, hoodie and skate sneakers (the flat ones not the bulky type), and just get in the bath or a shower 😏😋

I Love to Swim In My Clothes
A group for all who like to get wet in there clothes to share there experiences and to share advice.
Sports