I Live A Lifeless Life

Sometimes I don't even know what to do with my life. I am just going day to day and not really doing anything. Sometimes I just wish some bright idea would pop up in my head and fix everything, because I really feel like I'm not living.
How do one make their life interesting, to feel like it is actually a life. Does anyone have any answers to that question? I need help!
9
|
Rodrick · 36-40, M
Chase a dream, find a passion, don’t believe the lie that you have to let life happen to you; you need to happen to life.
[@857075,Rodrick] But how does one find a passion? I know there are many things I like, but it is hard to find one thing that I an really embrace, you know?
daddybrad49 · 61-69, M
go out and have fun.go to a club
[@3533,daddybrad49] Well I can't just find friends, it doesn't work like that. And most of my friends have moved to other cities and so on, so I don't actually have that many friends living where I do, which sucks. I am trying to get out and about more though, to get to know new people
HellGeist · 26-30, M
[@5130,justanothergirlonearth] I'm in the same situation. I'm sorry.
wunderluv · 46-50, M
[@5130,justanothergirlonearth] that the key.. go out and volunteer in a charity that you're interested in. There you can meet guys with that shared interest/passion and with some luck and creativity you could travel food and accommodations with a hot guy that you meet as a travel companion
Northerner · 61-69, M
If you know what you would like , be determined and go out and get it.Always think positively.
[@439066,Northerner] There are so many things I would love to do, but I can't just do it, because it is too expensive, and I'm in the middle of my studies and all that, I can't just go and leave it all behind
Northerner · 61-69, M
[@justanothergirlonearth............ I understand.
nboy11 · 22-25, M
I too have the same question...
Finding answer for the same...
MtEaster · 26-30, M
I like to do the things that make me happy. I play the piano or I read a book. Sometimes I like to visit friends, or having friends over. To feel I’m alive I like to drink a beer or smoke some weed. And if I’m still bored I still have some ‘adult’ fun with myself
Seems you're busy with your studies but lack fulfilment. Part lonely? Find things of interest you can do that may not be too expensive. College? Any college friends?
[@400664,Lonelybutneveralone] Well, there are lots of things that interest me, but sometimes I just feel that it's not enough, like all I'm doing is worth nothing. I have never been to college, we do not have that in Norway
[@5130,justanothergirlonearth] I stated busy until I found what I wanted to do. I played guitar since age 4, did athletics but after I finished school I started building houses, then military ships. I love working with my hands.
Khenpal1 · 56-60, M
Not easy to answer, girls of your age go traveling as a remedy. Otherwise being more open can help.
[@488261,Khenpal1] Well I love to travel, but I don't have all the money in the world, so I can't just travel all the time.
Khenpal1 · 56-60, M
[@5130,justanothergirlonearth] even going to log cabins in Norway could be a thing , all depends on your willingness
Yeah I suppose. I'm always thinking about traveling and where I could go, I'm just bad at actually doing it. I need to get better at making plans and actually going through with them
amrit19901990 · 26-30, M
i understand that how you feel. sometimes person losts interest of living life.you said to me that things are very expensive which you want to do in your life. but you are sure that you would be satisfied after doing expensive things?? i believe that you would be satisfied for a while. just want to say you that try to enjoy your things which you have now. control your mind and enjoy it:))
joeblow · 18-21, M
Volunteer with different groups. Yiu meet people that way
Dadbod52 · 56-60, M
It all starts with today. Any goals?

I Live A Lifeless Life

Sometimes I don't even know what to do with m... | I Live A Lifeless Life | Similar Worlds